MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- P. Divecha, S. G. Fishman and S. D. Karmarkar, Silicon carbide reinforced aluminum-a formable composite, J. Met.. 33 (1981) 12–17.
- A. Ibrahim, F. A. Mohamed and E. J. Lavernia, Particulate reinforced metal matrix composites-a review, J. Mater. Sci.. 26 (1991) 1137–1156. [CrossRef]
- D. J. Lloyd, Particle reinforced aluminium and magnesium matrix composites, Int. Mater. Rev.. 39 (1994) 10–23. [CrossRef]
- M. Vedabu and E. Garibold, Influence of interface properties on mechnical behavior of particle reinforced metal matrix composite, Mater. Sci. Tech.. 10 (1994) 132–136. [CrossRef]
- T. P. D. Rajan, R. M. Pillai and B. C. Pai, Review Reinforcement coatings and interfaces in aluminium metal matrix composites, J. Mater. Sci.. 33 (1998) 3491–3503. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Lee, J. P. Ahn, J. H. Shim and Z. L. Shi, Control of the interface in SiC/Al composites, Scripta. Mater.. 41 (1999) 895–900. [CrossRef]
- N. P. Cheng, C. M. Li, Effect of particle surface treatment on the microstructure and property of SiCp/AA6066 composite produced by powder metallurgy, Mat. Sci. Eng. A. 517 (2009) 249–256. [CrossRef]
- S. H. Nie and C. Basaran, A micromechanical model for effective elastic properties of particulate composites with imperfect interfacial bonds, Int. J. Solids. Struct.. 42 (2005) 4179–4191. [CrossRef]
- Z. Hashin, The spherical inclusion with imperfect interfac, J. Appl. Mech-t. ASME.. 58 (1991) 444–449. [CrossRef]
- R. M. Christensen and K. H. Lo, Solutions for effective shear properties in three phase sphere and cylinder models, J. Mech. Phys. Solids.. 27 (1979) 315–330. [CrossRef]
- C. W. Nan and D. R. Clarke, The influence of particle size and particle fracture on the elastic/plastic deformation of metal matrix composites, Acta Mater. 44 (1996) 3801–3811. [CrossRef]
- J. W. Ju and T. M. Chen, Micromechanics and effective moduli of elastic composites containing randomly dispersed ellipsoidal inhomogeneities, Acta. Mechanica. 103 (1994) 103–121. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.