MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Rowe W. B., et al. The Effect of Deformation on the Contact Area in Grinding. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 42.1(1993):409–412. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verkerk J. The real contact length in cylindrical plunge grinding. Annals of the CIRP. 24.1(1975): 259–264. [Google Scholar]
- Qi H. S., Rowe W. B., and Mills. B. Experimental investigation of contact behaviour in grinding. Tribology International 30.4(1997):283–294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lefebvre A., et al. Numerical analysis of grinding temperature measurement by the foil/workpiece thermocouple method. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 46.14(2006):1716–1726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pombo Iñigo, et al. Contact length estimation in grinding using thermocouple measurement and numerical simulation. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 59.1–4(2011):83–91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown RH, Wager JG, Watson JD. An examination of the work-wheel interface using an explosive device to suddenly interrupt the surface grinding process. Annals of the CIRP 25.1(1977):143–146. [Google Scholar]
- Gu D. Y., and J. G. Wager. New Evidence on the Contact Zone in Grinding — Contact Length, Sliding and Cutting Regions. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 37.1(1988):335–338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z. X., and C. A. V. Lutterwelt. The Real Contact Length between Grinding Wheel and Workpiece — A New Concept and a New Measuring Method. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 41.1(1992):387–391. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu D H. Research on High-Speed External Cylindrical Grinding Mechanism of Difficult-To-Cut Materials and Its Surface Integrity, Donghua University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Pang Jing Zhu, et al. Temperature Simulation in High-Speed Grinding by Using Deform-3D. Advanced Materials Research 189-193(2011):1849–1853. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.