MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Fu Gaosheng, Kang Jixing, Analysis and research on effects of Fe and Si in commercial pure aluminium. Special casting & nonferrous alloys. (1) (1999)29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiangbo, Yin Fei, Improvement of the Morphology of iron phase in alloys, Casting. 49(8) (2000) 454–459. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rongli, He Zhengfu, Wang Ruyi, Effect of Si, Fe on the Conductivity of Electrical Aluminium Rod. Nonferrous metals processing. 38(5) (2009) 10–12, 50. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fengzhen, Liu Zhaojing, Jin Quan, et.al, Effect of iron on the work-softening of Al-Fe Alloy. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 2(6) (1997) 26–28. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhaojing, Yu Zemin, Li Fengzhen, et.al, The effect of iron content on the Rolling softness of Al-Fe Alloys. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 18(4) (1994) 41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Quan, Li Fengzhen, Yu Zemin, et.al, Influence of uniformization on work softening of Aluminum-ferro alloy. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 1(2) (1996) 33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Holm K., E. Hornbogen, Annealing of supersaturated and deformed A1-0.042wt% Fe solid solutions. Journal of materials science. 5(8) (1970) 655–662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Griger, V. Stefaniay, Equilibrium and non-equilibrium intermetallic phases in Al-Fe and Al-Fe-Si alloys. Journal of Materials Science. 31(1996) 6645–6652 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dutta, M. Rettenmayr, Effect of cooling rate on the solidification behaviour of Al-Fe-Si alloy. Materials Science and Engineering A. 283(2000) 218–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dongyu, Li Wenjie, Design of aluminium alloy conductor with high conductivity and heat resistance. Transactions of materials and heat treatment. (6) (2014)17–21. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xuan, Discussion of chemical composition of aluminium foil. Light Alloy Fabrication Technology, 21(1) (1993) 18–22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.