MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Fu Gaosheng, Kang Jixing, Analysis and research on effects of Fe and Si in commercial pure aluminium. Special casting & nonferrous alloys. (1) (1999)29–31.
- Yang Jiangbo, Yin Fei, Improvement of the Morphology of iron phase in alloys, Casting. 49(8) (2000) 454–459.
- Wang Rongli, He Zhengfu, Wang Ruyi, Effect of Si, Fe on the Conductivity of Electrical Aluminium Rod. Nonferrous metals processing. 38(5) (2009) 10–12, 50.
- Li Fengzhen, Liu Zhaojing, Jin Quan, et.al, Effect of iron on the work-softening of Al-Fe Alloy. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 2(6) (1997) 26–28.
- Liu Zhaojing, Yu Zemin, Li Fengzhen, et.al, The effect of iron content on the Rolling softness of Al-Fe Alloys. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 18(4) (1994) 41–43.
- Jin Quan, Li Fengzhen, Yu Zemin, et.al, Influence of uniformization on work softening of Aluminum-ferro alloy. Journal Harbin Uni. Sci. & Tech. 1(2) (1996) 33–35.
- Holm K., E. Hornbogen, Annealing of supersaturated and deformed A1-0.042wt% Fe solid solutions. Journal of materials science. 5(8) (1970) 655–662. [CrossRef]
- A. Griger, V. Stefaniay, Equilibrium and non-equilibrium intermetallic phases in Al-Fe and Al-Fe-Si alloys. Journal of Materials Science. 31(1996) 6645–6652 [CrossRef]
- B. Dutta, M. Rettenmayr, Effect of cooling rate on the solidification behaviour of Al-Fe-Si alloy. Materials Science and Engineering A. 283(2000) 218–224. [CrossRef]
- Liu Dongyu, Li Wenjie, Design of aluminium alloy conductor with high conductivity and heat resistance. Transactions of materials and heat treatment. (6) (2014)17–21.
- Zheng Xuan, Discussion of chemical composition of aluminium foil. Light Alloy Fabrication Technology, 21(1) (1993) 18–22.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.