MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Luo, A.A. Wrought Magnesium Alloys and Manufacturing Processes for Automotive Applications. Transactions - Journal of Materials and Manufacturing. SAE, Warrendale, PA, U.S.A. (2005) 411–421. [Google Scholar]
- Kohzu, M., Yoshida, F., Higashi, K. Evaluation of Press Formability in Magnesium Alloy. Mater. Sci. Forum (2003) 321–326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beer, A.G., Barnett, M.R. The Hot Working Flow Stress and Microstructure in Magnesium AZ31. Magnesium Technol. (2002) 193–198. [Google Scholar]
- Houliara, S., Karamanos, S.A. Buckling and Post-Buckling of Long Pressurized Elastic Thin-Walled Tubes under In-Plane Bending. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 41, (2006) 491–511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, W.Y., Zhang, P., Zeng, X.Q., Jin, L., Yao, S.S., Luo, A.A. Bendability of the Wrought Magnesium Alloy AM30 Tubes Using a Rotary Draw Bender. Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 486, (2008) 596–601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.