MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Wang hui-long, zheng jia-shen. Progress of research on environmental-friendly corrosion inhibitions [J]. Corrosion science and protection technology, 2002, 14(5): 275
- Cheng peng, Fu chao-yang. Present State and Prospects of Biological Corrosion Inhibitors [J]. Total corrosion control, 2011, 25(9):11–15
- Zheng jie, wang ya-na, zhang bo-lin et al. research progress on natural products as corrosion inhibitor in acid,neural and alkaline mediums[J]. Corrosion science and protection technology, 2011, 23(1):103–106
- Zhang Da-quan. Research Progress for Corrosion Inhibitor Science and Technology and Its Application in Energy Industry [J]. Journal of Shanghai University of Electric Power, 2013, 29(4): 355–363
- Cui R, Gu N, Li C. Polyaspartic acid as a green corrosion inhibitor for carbon steel[J]. Materials and Corrosion, 2011, 62(4):362–369 [CrossRef]
- Chen Yan-ni, Lu Yun, Hao Wu, et al. Progress on the preparation and application of N-acylamino acids surfactants [J]. Chemical Research and Application, 2001, 13(2): 192–195
- Zeng Ping, Xie Wei-yue. Progress on aynthesis and application of N-acylamino acid type surfactants[J]. Fine and Specialty Chemicals, 2008, 24(16): 13–17
- Znini M, Cristofari G, Majidi L, et al. Green Approach to Corrosion Inhibition of Mild Steel by Essential Oil Leaves of Aslerisciis Graveo/ens(Forssk.) in Sulphuric Acid Medium[J]. Int J Electrochem Sci, 2012, 7:3959–3981
- Morad, MS. Effect of amino acids containing sulfur on the corrosion of mild steel in phosphoric acid solutions containing Cl−, F− and Fe3+ ions: Behavior under polarization conditions[J]. Journal of applied electrochemistry, 2005, 35(9): 889–895 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.