MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Surface Engineering and Coating Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S.H. Yin, X.L. Zeng, Y.F. Fan, Research progresses of ELID mirror grinding technology, China Mechanical Engineering. 21 (2010) 750–755. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Kuai, Friction coefficient of nano-ceramic polished by oxide film on ELID grinding wheel, Advanced Materials Research. 669 (2013) 91–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ohmori, K. Katahira, Y. Akinou, Investigation on grinding characteristics and surface-modifying effects of biocompatible Co-Cr alloy, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology. 55 (2006) 597–600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Guan, D.M. Guo, Z.J. Yuan, Research on the characteristics and roles of oxide film on grinding wheel of ELID mirror surface grinding, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 36 (2000) 89–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kato, N. Itoh, H. Ohmori, Estimation of tribological characteristics of electrolyzed oxide layers on ELID-grinding wheel surfaces, Key Engineering Materials. 257–258 (2004) 257–262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Kuai, F.H. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Mechanical properties of oxide film on elid grinding wheel surface, Nanotechnology and Precision Engineering. 8 (2010) 447–451. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ohmori, T. Nakagawa, Utilization of nonlinear conditions in precision grinding with ELID (Electrolytic in-process dressing) for fabrication of hard material components, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology. 46 (1997) 261–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Kuai, Discovery of α-Fe2O3 in the oxide film on ELID grinding wheel, Advanced Materials Research. 1061–1062 (2015) 446–449. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.