MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T.J. Hirsch, Modulus of elasticity of concrete affected by elastic moduli of cement paste matrix and aggregate, J. Am. Concr. Inst. 59 (1962) 427–452. [Google Scholar]
- U. J. Counto, The effect of the elastic modulus of the aggregate on the elastic modulus, creep and creep recovery of concrete. Mag. Concr. Res. 16 (1964) 129–138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. B Mandelbrot, How long is the coast of Britain? Statistical self-similarity and fractional dimension, Science 156 (1967) 721–722. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Carpinteri, P. Cornettri, A Fractional Calculus Approach to the Description of Stress and Strain Localization in Fractal Media. Chaos, Solitons Fractals 13 (2002) 85–94. [Google Scholar]
- K. Davey, M. T. Alonso Rasgado, Analytical solutions for vibrating fractal composite rods and beams. Applied Mathematical Modelling 35 (2011) 1194–1209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. C. Ou, G. Y. Li, Z. P. Duan, F. L. Huang, Ubiquitiform in applied mechanics, J. Mec. Theor. Appl. 52 (2014) 37–46. [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Li, Z. C. Ou, R. Xie, Z. P. Duan, F. L. Huang, A ubiquitiformal one-dimensional steady-state conduction model for a cellular material rod Int. J. Thermophys. 37:47 (2016) 1–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Stock, D. J. Hannant, R. I. T. Williams, The effect of aggregate concentration upon the strength and modulus of elasticity of concrete, Mag. Concr. Res. 31 (1979) 225–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Li, Research on basic theory of ubiquiti form and some aspects of its application, Beijing institute of Technology, Beijing (2014). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carpinteri, B. Chiaia, P. Cornetti, On the mechanics of quasi-brittle materials with a fractal microstructure, Eng. Fract. Mech. 70 (2003) 2321–2349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.