MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- T. Liu, S. Deng, M.-P. Planche, G. Montavon, Estimating the behavior of particles sprayed by a single-cathode plasma torch based on a nonlinear autoregressive exogenous model, Surface & Coatings Technology. 268 (2015) 284–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yugeswaran, B. Akira Kobayashi P.V. Selvan Ananthapadmanabhan, In-flight behavior of lanthanum zirconate (La2Zr2O7) particles in gas tunnel type plasma jet and its coating properties, Vacuum. 88 (2013) 139–143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Wang, H.G. Wang, S.C. Hua, X.P. Cao, Study of Multi-Function Micro-Plasma Spraying Technology, Plasma science and technology. 9 (2007) 52–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhenwei, Z. Zhiyan, Z. Tao, Numerical Simulation of 3-D Flow Field of Spillway based on VOF Method, Procedia Engineering. 28 (2012) 808–812. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Mashaye, N. Ashgriz. Advection of axisymmetric interfaces by the volume-of fluid method. Int. J. Numer. Methods, Fluids. 20 (1995) 1337–1361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Maroteaux, P.L. Pommier, A turbulent time scale based k-ε model for probability density function modeling of turbulence/chemistry interactions: Application to HCCI combustion, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. 42 (2013) 105–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.