MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Ting Yuan, A large slope and light portal frame static and dynamic performance analysis of [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Guohua Qiu, Domestic and international light steel structure application development survey [J]. construction technology, 1999, 28 (8), 3–5. [Google Scholar]
- Guiguo Zhang. Study of portal frame with variable cross section position of the [J]. coal preparation technology, 2006, Vol.10 (3), 43–45. [Google Scholar]
- Lifeng Zhang. Finite element analysis of variable cross-section portal rigid frame [D]. Xi’an University of technology, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqing Wei, Xiaoguang Zhao. Finite element analysis of portal frame light steel structure [J]. foreign building materials science and technology, 2008,29 (6), 132–134. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.