MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Jia Chengzao, Zou Caineng, Li Jianzhong, et al. Assessment criteria,main types,basic features and resource prospects of the tight oil in China[J].Acta Petrolei Sinica,2012, 33(3);:343–349.
- Cai Bo, Zhang Yiming, Jin Fengming,et al.Research on acid fracturing system with improving stimulated reservoir[J].Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 2013,30(1);: 69–72.
- Wang Yongchang, Jiang Biwu, Ma yanfeng,et al. Study of repeated fracturing technology in low-permeable sand oil reservoir in AnSai oilfield[J].Oil Drilling & Production Technology,2005,27(5):78–80.
- Sun Zandong, Jia Chengzao, Xiangfang Li, et al. Unconventional oil & gas exploration and development: upper volume [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2011: 1–150.
- Cai bo, Ding Yunhong, Lv Yongjun.Optimizing flow coupling in complex artificial fracture network systems [J]. Journal of China University of Mining&Technology,2014,43(3):470–474.
- Xiong Ying, Jiang Guandeng,et al.Research of the lab evaluation technique about oil dissolve resin temporary diverting agent[J]. Drilling & Prodution Technology, 2000, 22(4): 78–80.
- Cai Bo, Ding Yunhong, Lv Yongjun, et al. A case study of hydraulic fractures optimization in heavy oil[R], SPE 172849, 2014.
- Xianzheng Zhao, Yongjun Li, Bo Cai, et al. Study of an Oil Soluble Diverting Agent for hydraulic fracturing treatment in Tight Oil and gas reservoirs[R], SPE 178142, 2015.
- Ding Yunhong, Xianzheng Zhao, Bo Cai,et al. A novel massive acid fracturing technique with improving stimulated reservoir volume in HTHP reservoir in China[R], SPE172771, 2014.
- Bo Cai, Wen Zhai, Liwei Wang, xiaohui Qiu,et al. Study and Application of Ultra-temperature Polymer Fluid for Enhanced Stimulation in HP/HT Reservoirs[R],SPE177635,2015.
- Cai Bo, Zhao xianzheng, Shen Hu, et al. Study of hybrid volume fracturing on tight calcilutite-rudstone in Shulu sag reservoirs[J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica,2015, 36(S1) :76–82.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.