MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M.T. Gokmen, F.E.D. Prez, Porous polymer particles—A comprehensive guide to synthesis, characterization, functionalization and applications, Prog. Polym. Sci. 37 (2012) 365–405. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Silverstein, PolyHIPEs: Recent advances in emulsion-templated porous polymers, Prog. Polym. Sci. 39 (2014) 199–234. [CrossRef]
- N.R. Cameron, Polymerized high internal phase emulsion monoliths, J. Chromatogr. L. 67 (2003) 255–276. [CrossRef]
- N.R. Cameron, High internal phase emulsion templating as a route to well-defined porous polymers, Polymer 46 (2005) 1439–1449. [CrossRef]
- S.M. Zhang, J.D. Chen, V.T. Perchyonok, Stability of high internal phase emulsions with sole cationic surfactant and its tailoring morphology of porous polymers based on the emulsions, Polymer 50 (2009) 1723–1731. [CrossRef]
- M.G. Freire, A.M.A. Dias, M.A.Z. Coelho, J.A.P. Coutinho, I.M. Marrucho, Aging mechanisms of perfluorocarbon emulsion using image analysis, J. Colloid. Interf. Sci. 286 (2005) 224–232. [CrossRef]
- Y.D. Hazan, Porous ceramics, ceramic/polymer, and metal-doped ceramic/polymer nanocomposites via freeze casting of photo-curable colloidal fluids, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 95 (2012) 177–187. [CrossRef]
- L.Y. Liu, W.T. Yang, Inverse emulsion polymerization of acrylamide intiated by UV radiation, Acta. Polym. Sinica. 4 (2004) 545–553.
- O. Mengual, et al. TURBISCAN MA 2000: multiple light scattering measurement for concentrated emulsion and suspension instability analysis, Talanta 50 (1999) 445–456. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhu, S.M. Zhang, Y. Hua, J.D. Chen, C.P. Hu, Hydrophilic porous polymers based on high internal phase emulsions solely stabilized by poly(urethane urea) nanoparticles, Polymer 51 (2010) 3612–3617. [CrossRef]
- B.P. Binks, Particles as surfactants similarities and differences, Curr. Opin. Colloid. In.7 (2002) 21–41. [CrossRef]
- M.F. Song, D.P. Liu, Z.M. Wu, Z.H. Hua, Study on nucleation and growth mechanism of snow crystal, Int. J. Refrig. 25 (2004) 46–50.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.