MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M.T. Gokmen, F.E.D. Prez, Porous polymer particles—A comprehensive guide to synthesis, characterization, functionalization and applications, Prog. Polym. Sci. 37 (2012) 365–405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Silverstein, PolyHIPEs: Recent advances in emulsion-templated porous polymers, Prog. Polym. Sci. 39 (2014) 199–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Cameron, Polymerized high internal phase emulsion monoliths, J. Chromatogr. L. 67 (2003) 255–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Cameron, High internal phase emulsion templating as a route to well-defined porous polymers, Polymer 46 (2005) 1439–1449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zhang, J.D. Chen, V.T. Perchyonok, Stability of high internal phase emulsions with sole cationic surfactant and its tailoring morphology of porous polymers based on the emulsions, Polymer 50 (2009) 1723–1731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Freire, A.M.A. Dias, M.A.Z. Coelho, J.A.P. Coutinho, I.M. Marrucho, Aging mechanisms of perfluorocarbon emulsion using image analysis, J. Colloid. Interf. Sci. 286 (2005) 224–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Hazan, Porous ceramics, ceramic/polymer, and metal-doped ceramic/polymer nanocomposites via freeze casting of photo-curable colloidal fluids, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 95 (2012) 177–187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Liu, W.T. Yang, Inverse emulsion polymerization of acrylamide intiated by UV radiation, Acta. Polym. Sinica. 4 (2004) 545–553. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mengual, et al. TURBISCAN MA 2000: multiple light scattering measurement for concentrated emulsion and suspension instability analysis, Talanta 50 (1999) 445–456. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, S.M. Zhang, Y. Hua, J.D. Chen, C.P. Hu, Hydrophilic porous polymers based on high internal phase emulsions solely stabilized by poly(urethane urea) nanoparticles, Polymer 51 (2010) 3612–3617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Binks, Particles as surfactants similarities and differences, Curr. Opin. Colloid. In.7 (2002) 21–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Song, D.P. Liu, Z.M. Wu, Z.H. Hua, Study on nucleation and growth mechanism of snow crystal, Int. J. Refrig. 25 (2004) 46–50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.