MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- X.X. Zhao, C. Peng, H. Zhang, L.P. Qin, Sinomenium acutum: A review of chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical use, Pharmaceutical Biol. 50 (2012) 1053–1061. [CrossRef]
- F. Liao, Z.R. Yang, X.H. Lu, X.F. Guo, W.G. Dong, Sinomenine sensitizes gastric cancer cells to 5-fluorouracil in vitro and in vivo, Oncol. Lett. 6 (2013) 1604–1610.
- T.S. Ma, G. Li, Z.H. Liu, H.J. Yang, G. Huang, L.C. Zhu, Study on purity of sinomenine hydrochloride crystal, China Pharmaceuticals, 14 (2005) 26-27 [in Chinese].
- X.J. Lin, H. Zhang, S.G. Jin, W. Zhang, Preparation and in vitro Release of Sinomenine Hydrochloride-loaded Chitosan Nanoparticles, Chin. J. Exper. Trad. Med. Formulae, 17 (2011) 22-25 [in Chinese].
- P. Dou, H. Zhang, W. Zhang, Optimization of Preparation Technology and Investigation of in vitro Release Mechanism of Sinomenine Hydrochloride-Polyvinyl Alcohol Microcapsules, Chin. J. Exper. Trad. Med. Formulae, 18 (2012) 49-52 [in Chinese].
- W. Zhang, H.L. Fu, X.Y. Li, H. Zhang, N. Wang, W. Li, Zhang X.X. Molecularly imprinted polymer doped with Hectorite for selective recognition of sinomenine hydrochloride, J. Biomater. Sci. - Polymer Ed. 27(2016): 144–156. [CrossRef]
- T.S. Ma, G. Li, Z.H. Liu, Z.X. Yang, G. Huang, Infrared spectrophotometry of sinomenine hydrochloride, Central South Pharmacy, 2 (2004) 108-110 [in Chinese].
- X.D. Liu, J. Lu, M. Fujihala, D.D. Meng, et al. Local Laser Heating Effect on Raman Spectroscopy of β-Co2(OH)3Br, Adv. Mater. Res. 430–432 (2012) 566–569. [CrossRef]
- Information to be reported.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.