MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- X.X. Liu, H.J. Chen, S.T. Tan, Overview of high-efficiency organic photovoltaic materials and devices, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 52 (2015) 1527–1538. [CrossRef]
- P. Rai, S. Oh, M. Ramasamy, V.K. Varadan, Photonic nanometer scale metamaterials and nanoporous thermoelectric materials for enhancement of hybrid photovoltaic thermo- electric devices, Microelectronic Engineering, 148 (2015), 104–109. [CrossRef]
- D.M. Dong, W.W. Wang, G.B. Dong, et al, Electrochromic properties of NiOx:H films deposited by DC magnetron sputtering for ITO/NiOx: H/ZrO2/WO3/ITO device, Applied Surface Science, 357 (2015) 799–805. [CrossRef]
- A. Barranco, A. Borras, A.R. Gonzalez-Elipe, A. Palmero, Perspectives on oblique angle deposition of thin films: From fundamentals to devices, Progress in Materials Science, 76 (2016) 59–153. [CrossRef]
- D.Y. Park, D.H. Nam, S.H. Jung et al. Optical characterization of Cu2ZnSnSe4 grown by thermal co-evaporation. Thin Solid Films, 519 (2011) 7386–7389. [CrossRef]
- S. Xia, Synthesis of CuInS2 and Cu2ZnSnSe4 nanostructures in polyol and its film preparation by ink, Doctor thesis of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University, 2010.
- C. Lopes, M. Vieira, J. Borges, et al, Multifunctional Ti-Me (Me=Al, Cu) thin film systems for biomedical sensingdevices. Vacuum, 122 (2015) 353–359. [CrossRef]
- C. Prahoveanu, A. Lacoste, S. Béchu, et al, Investigation of Mg2(Si, Sn) thin films for integrated thermoelectric devices. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 649(2015) 573–578. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.