MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- D. Kazuy, S. Kajihar, K. Morit, et al., The influence of fixation in formalin on the measurement of stability of implants using resonance frequency analysis and periotest M: A study in a dog, British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 52 (2014) 29–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmad, R. Nanda, A. S. Bajwa, et al., Biomechanical testing of the locking compression plate: when does the distance between bone and implant significantly reduce construct stability, Injury, 38 (2007) 358–364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. D. Jewell, S. Gheduzzib, M. S. Mitchell, et al., Locking plates increase the strength of dynamic hip screws, Injury, 39 (2008) 209–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Carolina, M. N. Andrew, M. Browne, Probabilistic finite element analysis of the uncemented hip replacement-effect of femur characteristics and implant design geometry, Journal of Biomechanics, 43 (2010) 512–520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Akiyama, T. Sakai, N. Sugimoto, et al., Three-dimensional distribution of articular cartilage thickness in the elderly talus and calcaneus analyzing the subchondral bone plate density, Osteoarthritis and Cartiage, 20 (2012) 296–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.