MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Li Shunming. Mechanical fatigue and reliability design [M]. Beijing: science press, 2006:1–10.
- R. A. Ibrahim. Overview of Structural Life Assessment and Reliability, Part I: Basic Ingredients of Fracture Mechanics, Journal of Ship Production and Design, 2015, 31(1):1–42. [CrossRef]
- A. Chudnovsky. Slow crack growth, its modeling and crack-layer approach: A review, International Journal of Engineering Science, 2014, 83 (10):6–41. [CrossRef]
- S. Fukuda. Analysis of crack propagation in residual stress field using computer algebra [J]. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 1989, 111(1): 21–25. [CrossRef]
- H. Terada. Stress Intensity Factor Analysis and Fatigue Behavior of a Crack in the Residual Stress Field of Welding [J]. Journal of ASTM International, 2005, 2(5): 107–117. [CrossRef]
- D. Hull, D.E. Rimmer. The growth of grain-boundary voids under stress [J], Philosophical Magazine, 1999, 4(42): 673–687. [CrossRef]
- ZHANG Junshan. High temperature deformation and fracture of materials [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.