MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Mc Clintock F, Argon A. Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 21143-2007. Metallic materials-Unified method of test for determination of quasistatic fracture toughness. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Brock D, translated by Wang KR, He MY, Gao H. Elementary Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Beijing Science Press, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- William Anderson, W. Some designer-oriented view on brittle fracture. Battelle Northwest Rept.SA-2290, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Yang JY, Zhang X. Research on Thickness Effect on Cracked Plate Fracture Toughness. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2005, 27(5): 672–680. [Google Scholar]
- Yang JY, Zhang X, Zhang M. Theory and Application on Thickness Effect on Cracked Plate Fracture Toughness. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2005, 41(11):32–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marc Andre Meyers, Krishan Kumar Chawla. Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Cambridge University Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.