MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- K. D. Woo, S. W. Kim, Tensile behavior of Al-4 %Mg-0.4 %Sc-0.5 % misch metal alloyat room temperature, Metals and Materials International, 11(2005) 95–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Hongyun, Actors affecting the tensile testing of metallic materials and operational requirements, Modern Measurement and Laboratory Management 6(2008) 27–29. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kai, Luan Feng, Influence of machining on the round bar tensile test of metal, Physical Testing 32(2014) 9–10. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, J. Madan, P. Gupta, A system for design of multicavity die casting dies from part product model, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 67(2013) 2083–2084. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Shinde, Joshi, B. Ravi, Optimization of mold yield in multicavity sand castings, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 22(2013)1574–1581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Prabhu, K.M. Suresha, Effect of superheat, mold, and casting materials on the metal/mold interfacial heat transfer during solidification in graphite-lined permanent molds, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 13(2004)619–626. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuping, Metal mold gravity casting process of aluminum alloy castings, Casting Technology (2010)1365–1366. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamasaiid, M. S. Dargusch, C. J. Davidson, S. Tovar, Effect of mold coating materials and thickness on heat transfer in permanent mold casting of aluminum alloys, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 38(2007) 1303–1316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hajjari, M. Divandari, S. H. Razavi, Microstructure characteristics and mechanical properties of Al 413/Mg joint in compound casting process, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A 43(2012) 4667–4677. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.