MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- D.Y. Bi, Experimental Study on the pullout anchorage performance of halfen cast-in channel [D]. Shanghai Tongji University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Zhang, J. T. Wang, B. Yang, Experiment study on the tension capacity performance of the groove embedded parts, Construction Quality. 32 (2014) 30–32. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Xu, D.Y. Zhou, D.Y. Bi, Test study on tensile behavior of cast-in channels, Structural Engineers. 26 (2010) 111–116. [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Bo, J.F. Zhang, W.Z. Wang, Test research on the tensile fatigue performance of the channel pre-embedment, Construction Quality. 32 (2014) 31–33. [Google Scholar]
- P. Lazzarin, J. Grun, F. Mutignani, R. Ronchi, Fatigue behaviour of bonded anchors subjected to tensile loads, Mat.-wiss.u. Werkstofftech. 41 (2010) 372–377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.