MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Evgin, E., Das, B.M., Mechanical behavior of an oil contaminated sand, Usmen, Acar (Eds.), Environ. Geotechnology Proc., Mediterranean Conference. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.(1992) 101–108. [Google Scholar]
- Nazir, A.K., Effect of motor oil contamination on geotechnical properties of over consolidated clay, Alexandria Engineering Journal. vol. 50, (2011) 331–335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khamehchiyan, M., Charkhabi, A.H., Tajik, M., Effects of crude oil contamination on geotechnical properties of clayey and sandy soils, Engineering Geology. vol. 89, (2007) 220–229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shin, E.C., Das, B.M., Bearing capacity of unsaturated oil contaminated sand, International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. 11 (3),(2001) 220–227. [Google Scholar]
- Alsanad, H.A., Ismael, N.F., Aging effect on oil contaminated Kuwaiti sand, Journal of Geotechnical and Geo environmental Engineering.(1997) 290–294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vipulanandan, C., Elesvwarapu, P., Index properties and compaction characteristics of kerosene contaminated clayey soil, Geo-Congress, ASCE, Geotechnics of Waste. (2008) 804–811. [Google Scholar]
- Hamidi, A., Jedari, S., Investigating the consolidation behavior of contaminated clay, Sharif Civil Engineering Journal. vol. 29, (2011) 29–35. [Google Scholar]
- Baziar, M., Ghazi, H. and Mir kazemi, M., Effect of nanoclay additive on properties of soil, Engineering-Geotechnical. Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics, ICGESM, Tehran.(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Bahari, M., Nikookar, M., Arabani, M., Khodaparast Haghi, A. and Khodabandeh, H., Stabilization of silt by nanoclay, In: Proceedings of the 7th National Congress on Civil Engineering, 7-8 May, Shahid Nikbakht Engineering College, Zahedan.(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, M., Niazian, M., Investigation of nano-clay effect on geotechnical properties of rasht clay, International Journal Of Advanced Scientific And Technical Research. vol. 3, (2013) 37–46. [Google Scholar]
- Badv, K. and Hossein Zadeeh, S., Effect of clay nanoclay on the geotechnical behavior of Urmia Nazlo region clay and Firoozkooh sand, Proceedings of the 8th National Conference on Civil Engineering, 6-7 May, Babol Noshirvan University of Technology.(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Majeed, Z.H., Taha, M.R., Effect of nanomaterial treatment on geotechnicalproperties of a penang soft soil, Journal of Asian Scientific Research. 2(11),(2012)587–592. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.