MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M. Zhou, M. Chi, J. Luo, H. He, and T. Jin, “An overview of electrode materials in microbial fuel cells,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 196, pp. 4427–4435, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Logan, S. Cheng, V. Watson, and G. Estadt, “Graphite fiber brush anodes for increased power production in air-cathode microbial fuel cells,” Environmental science & technology, vol. 41, pp. 3341–3346, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Min, J. Kim, S. Oh, J. M. Regan, and B. E. Logan, “Electricity generation from swine wastewater using microbial fuel cells,” Water research, vol. 39, pp. 4961–4968, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Bond and D. R. Lovley, “Electricity production by Geobacter sulfurreducens attached to electrodes,” Applied and environmental microbiology, vol. 69, pp. 1548–1555, 2003. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Xing, S. Cheng, B. E. Logan, and J. M. Regan, “Isolation of the exoelectrogenic denitrifying bacterium Comamonas denitrificans based on dilution to extinction,” Applied microbiology and biotechnology, vol. 85, pp. 1575–1587, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. New York: American Public Health Association; 1995. [Google Scholar]
- C.-H. Lay, M. E. Kokko, and J. A. Puhakka, “Power generation in fed-batch and continuous up-flow microbial fuel cell from synthetic wastewater,” Energy, vol. 91, pp. 235–241, 11// 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.