MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- HL Zhang, CG Hu, Y Dong, and Y Lin, Synthesis of 1D Sb2S3 nanostructures and its application in visible-light-driven photodegradation for MO, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 625 (2015) 90–94. [CrossRef]
- A. N. Kulkarni, M. B. Rajendra Prasad, R. V. Ingle and et al. Structural and optical properties of nanocrystalline Sb2S3 films deposited by chemical solution deposition, Optical Materials. 46 (2015) 536–541. [CrossRef]
- GQ Zhu, P Liu, HY Miao and et al, Large-scale synthesis of ultralong Sb2S3 sub-microwires via a hydrothermal process, Materials Research Bulletin. 43 (2008) 2636–2642. [CrossRef]
- QF Lu, HB Zeng, ZY Wang and et al, Design of Sb2S3 nanorod-bundles: imperfect oriented attachment, Nanotechnology. 17 (2006) 2098–2104. [CrossRef]
- F. Aousgi, W. Dimassi, B. Bessais and et al. Effect of substrate temperature on the structural, morphological, and optical properties of Sb2S3 thin films, Applied Surface Science. 350 (2015) 19–24. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Simonsen, I. Chorkendorff, S. Dahl and et al, Ostwald ripening in a Pt/SiO2 model catalyst studied by in situ TEM, Journal of Catalysis. 281 (2011) 147–155. [CrossRef]
- XL Yu, CB Cao, HS Zhu, Synthesis and photoluminescence properties of Sb2S3 nanowires via surfactant micelle-template inducing reaction, Solid State Communications. 134 (2005) 239–243. [CrossRef]
- H Zhang, Z Zhou and B Yang, The influence of carboxyl groups on the photoluminescence of mercaptocarboxylic acid-stabilized CdTe nanoparticles, J. Phys. Chem. B. 107 (2003) 8–13. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.