MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Wang D C, Mesoporous aluminium oxide support with large pore volume by nano self-assembly, Science China.39 (2009) 420–431. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad N F, Othman R, Yeoh F Y, Pore Characteristics of Mesoporous Carbonated Hydroxyapatite Synthesised with Different Nonionic Surfactant and Carbonate Concentration, Materials Science Forum.819 (2015) 353–360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Che S, Garcia-bennett A E, Yokoi, et al. A novel anionic surfactant templating route for synthesizing mesoporous silica with unique structure, Nature materials. 2 (2003) 801–805. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y X, Huang Z, Deng W J, etal, Synthesis of mesoporous silica templated by Sodium N-dodecyl glycine, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 116 (2008) 267–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas B, Baccile N, Masse S, Rondel C, et al. Mesostructured silica from amino acid-based surfactant formulations and sodium silicate at neutral pH, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology. 58 (2011) 170–174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H T, Yang Y X, Liu L, Yuan H M, Chen C, Liu X N, Effects of different chain lengths and chiral branched amino acids on the synthesis of mesoporous silica, Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology. 14 (2014) 5518–5528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Y, et al. Synthesis and characterization of organophilic montmorillonite, Natural science Journal of harbin normal university. 19 (2003) 63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Tanev P T, Pinnavaia T J. A neutral templating route to mesoporous molecular sieves, Science. 267 (1995) 865–867. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.