MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Leaman, A., Dissatisfactice productivity. Facilities, 1995. 13(2): p. 13–19. [CrossRef]
- Dwyer, T., Comfort for Productivity in Offices. Building Services Journal, 2006. 6: p. 89–91.
- Wyon, D.P., Indoor Environmental Effects on Productivity. Proceedings of ASHRAE Conference on Paths to Better Building Environments - IAQ 1996, 1996: p. 5–15.
- DOSH, Industry Code of Practice on Indoor Air Quality 2010, M. Department of Occupational Safety and Health Ministry of Human Resources, Editor. 2010.
- Sehgal, S., Relationship between Work Environment and Productivity. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2012. 2(4): p. 1992–1995.
- Veitch, J.A., Creating High-Quality Workplaces Using Lighting. Creating the Productive Workplace, 2005: p. 206–222.
- Motowildo, S.J., Borman, W.C., and Schmit, M.J., A Theory of Individual Differences in Task and Contextual Performance. Human Performance, 1997. 10(2): p. 71–83. [CrossRef]
- Raw, G., Garston, W., and Leaman., A. Further Findings from the Office Environment Survey : Productivity. in 5th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate. 1990.
- Ronald, C.K., et al., The World Health Organization Health and Work Performance Questionnaire (HPQ). American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2003. 45: p. 156–174. [CrossRef]
- Srivastava, A.K., Effect of Perceived Work Environment on Employees’ Job Behaviour and Organizational Effectiveness. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 2008. 34(1): p. 47–55.
- Tanabe, S., Haned, M., and Nishipana, N., Indoor Environment Quality and Productivity. Rehva Journal, 2007: p. 26–31.
- Shaharon, M.N. and Jalaludin, J., Thermal Comfort Assessment : A Study Towards Worker’s Satisfaction in a Low Energy Office Building. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 2012. 9(7): p. 1037–1045. [CrossRef]
- MS1525:2007, Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non-Residential Buildings (First Revision), Malaysia, S., Editor. 2007: Selangor, Malaysia.
- Department of Standard Malaysia, Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non-Residential Buildings (First Revision). 2007, Department of Standard Malaysia: Selangor, Malaysia.
- Department of Occupational Safety And Health (DOSH), D., Industry Code of Practice on Indoor Air Quality 2010. 2010, DEPARTMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCES, MALAYSIA: Malaysia.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.