MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- A. Gillen, A. Wright, and L. Spink, “Student perceptions of a positive climate for learning: a case study,” Educ. Psychol. Pract., vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 65–82, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef]
- H. Altan, “Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 7722–7731, Dec. 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Sapri and S. Muhammad, “Monitoring energy performance in higher education buildings for sustainable caumpus,” Malaysian J. Real Estate, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–25, 2010.
- M. A. Hassanain, “Post-Occupancy Indoor Environmental Quality Evaluation of Student Housing Facilities,” Archit. Eng. Des. Manag., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 249–256, 2007.
- A. L. Olanrewaju, M. F. Khamidi, and A. Idrus, “Quantitative analysis of defects in Malaysian university buildings : Providers ‘,” J. Retail Leis. Prop., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 137–149, 2010. [CrossRef]
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “Building Performance Evaluation In Higher Education Properties: Towards A Process Model,” in Construction and Building Research Conference (COBRA) 1999, 1999, pp. 45–56.
- N. Almeida, V. Sousa, L. Alves Dias, and F. Branco, “A framework for combining risk-management and performance-based building approaches,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 157–174, Apr. 2010. [CrossRef]
- R. J. Cole, “Building environmental assessment methods : assessing construction practices,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 949–957, 2000. [CrossRef]
- T. Lützkendorf and D. Lorenz, “Integrating sustainability into property risk assessments for market transformation,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 644–661, Nov. 2007. [CrossRef]
- T. Lützkendorf and D. P. Lorenz, “Using an integrated performance approach in building assessment tools,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 334–356, Jul. 2006. [CrossRef]
- B. J. Meacham, “Risk-informed performance-based approach to building regulation,” J. Risk Res., vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 877–893, Oct. 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Wolski, N. A. Dembsey, and B. J. Meacham, “Accommodating perceptions of risk in performance-based building ‘re-safety’ code development,” Fire Saf. J., vol. 34, pp. 297–309, 2000. [CrossRef]
- A. Zalejska-Jonsson, “Evaluation of low-energy and conventional residential buildings from occupants’ perspective,” Build. Environ., vol. 58, pp. 135–144, Dec. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Public Works Department, Garis Panduan Pemeriksaan Dan Penilaian Keadaan Bangunan Sedia Ada (JKR 21602 - 0004 - 13), JKR 21602-. Bahagian Senggara Fasiliti Bangunan, Cawangan Kejuruteraan Senggara Ibu Pejabat JKR Malaysia, 2013.
- A. I. Che-Ani, A. S. Ali, M. M. Tahir, N. A. G. Abdullah, and N. M. Tawil, “The Development of a Condition Survey Protocol (CSP) 1 Matrix for Visual Building Inspection,”in The Construction, Building and Real Estate Research Conference of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (COBRA2010), 2-3 September 2010, 2010, pp. 8–22.
- A. S. Ali, S. N. Kamaruzzaman, R. Sulaiman, and Y. C. Peng, “Factors affecting housing maintenance cost in Malaysia,” J. Facil. Manag., vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 285–298, 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. P. Thompson and L. C. Bank, “Risk Perception in Performance-Based Building Design and Applications to Terrorism-Resistant Design,” no. February, pp. 61–69, 2007.
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “Appraising the total performance of higher education buildings: A participator y approach towards a knowledge-base system,” in Construction and Building Research Conference 1998 : Proceedings (COBRA) 2nd-3rd September 1998, Oxford Brookes University, 1998, pp. 1–17.
- J. Douglas, “Building performance and its relevance to facilities management,” Facilities, vol. 14, no. April, pp. 23–32, 1996. [CrossRef]
- D. Amaratunga and D. Baldry, “A conceptual framework to measure facilities management performance,” Prop. Manag., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 171–189, 2003.
- G. McDougall, J. R. Kelly, J. Hinks, and U. S. Bititci, “A review of the leading performance measurement tools for assessing buildings,” J. Facil. Manag., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 142–153, 2002. [CrossRef]
- J. E. Woods, “Expanding the Principles of Performance to Sustainable Buildings,” Real Estate Issues, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 37–46, 2008.
- B. Meacham, R. Bowen, J. Traw, and A. Moore, “Performance-based building regulation: current situation and future needs,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 91–106, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- T. Malmqvist and M. Glaumann, “Environmental efficiency in residential buildings – A simplified communication approach,” Build. Environ., vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 937–947, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- H. H. Ali and S. F. Al, “Developing a green building assessment tool for developing countries – Case of Jordan,” Build. Environ., vol. xxx, no. 2008, pp. 1–12, 2008.
- M. Camilleri, R. Jaques, and N. Isaacs, “Impacts of climate change on building performance in New Zealand,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 440–450, Nov. 2001. [CrossRef]
- E. Meins, H. Wallbaum, R. Hardziewski, and A. Feige, “Sustainability and property valuation: a risk-based approach,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 280–300, Jun. 2010. [CrossRef]
- R. Spence, “Risk and regulation: can improved government action reduce the impacts of natural disasters?,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 391–402, Sep. 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. N. Whitfield, “Managing Institutional Risks – A Framework”, University of Pennsylvania, 2003.
- T. L. Saaty, “Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process,” Int. J. Serv. Sci., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 83–98, 2008.
- T. L. Saaty, “How to make a decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process,” Eur. J. Oper. Res., vol. 48, pp. 9–26, 1990. [CrossRef]
- M. Alexander, “Decision-Making using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and SAS / IML ®,” in SESUG 2012, 2012, pp. 1–12.
- K. Bunruamkaew, “How to do AHP analysis in Excel The Analytical Hierarchy Process - AHP,” 2012.
- Z. Chen, D. Clements-croome, J. Hong, H. Li, and Q. Xu, “A multicriteria lifespan energy efficiency approach to intelligent building assessment,” Energy Build., vol. 38, pp. 393–409, 2006. [CrossRef]
- C. A. Poveda and M. Lipsett, “A Review of Sustainability Assessment and Sustainability/Environmental Rating Systems and Credit Weighting Tools,” J. Sustain. Dev., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 36–55, Nov. 2011.
- HsiehT., S. Lu, and G.-H. Tzeng, “Project Fuzzy MCDM approach for planning and design tenders selection in public office buildings,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 22, pp. 573–584, 2004. [CrossRef]
- D. C.-W. Ho, K.-W. Chau, A. King-Chung Cheung, Y. Yau, S.-K. Wong, H.-F. Leung, S. Siu-Yu Lau, and W.-S. Wong, “A survey of the health and safety conditions of apartment buildings in Hong Kong,” Build. Environ., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 764–775, May 2008. [CrossRef]
- I. N. Pujawan and L. H. Geraldin, “House of risk: a model for proactive supply chain risk management,” Bus. Process Manag. J., vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 953–967, 2009. [CrossRef]
- M. Clift, “Building quality assessment (BQA) for offices,” Struct. Surv., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 22–25, 1996. [CrossRef]
- G. Baird, J. Gray, N. Isaacs, D. Kernohan, and G. McIndoe, Building Evaluation Technique. McGraw–Hill: New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- H. Abdul-Rahman, C. L. Kwan, and P. C. Woods, “Quality function deployment in construction design : application in low-cost housing design,” Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag., vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 591–605, 1999. [CrossRef]
- A. M. M. Liu, “The quest for quality in public housing projects : a behaviour-to-outcome paradigm,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 21, pp. 147–158, 2003. [CrossRef]
- A. T. Goh and Y. Ahmad, “Public Low-Cost Housing In Malaysia : Case Studies On Ppr Low-Cost Flats In Kuala Lumpur,” Kuala Lumpur, 2012.
- H. N. Husin, A. H. Nawawi, F. Ismail, and N. Khalil, “Preliminary Survey of Integrated Safety Elements into Post Occupancy Evaluation for Malaysia ‘ s Low Cost Housing,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 36, no. June 2011, pp. 583–590, 2012. [CrossRef]
- G. Augenbroe and C.-S. Park, “Quantification methods of technical building performance,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 159–172, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- W. Trinius and C. Sjöström, “Service life planning and performance requirements,” Build. Res. Inf., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 173–181, Mar. 2005. [CrossRef]
- A. L. Olanrewaju, “Quantitative Analysis of Criteria in University Building Maintenance in Malaysia,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build., vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 51–61, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. L. Olanrewaju, M. F. Khamidi, and A. Idrus, “Building Maintenance Management in a Malaysian University Campuses : A Case Study,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build., vol. 10, no. 1/2, pp. 76–89, 2010.
- A. L. Olanrewaju, “Case for alternative approach to building maintenance management of public universities,” J. Build. Apprais., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 201–212, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Integrated Asset Planning Branch (CPAB), “Sesi 1: Pengenalan dan Keperluan Building Condition Assessment (BCA),” 2015.
- P. Massingham, “Knowledge risk management: a framework,” J. Knowl. Manag., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 464–485, 2010. [CrossRef]
- P. X. W. Zou, S. Redman, and S. Windon, “Case Studies on Risk and Opportunity at Design Stage of Building Projects in Australia: Focus on Safety,” Archit. Eng. Des. Manag., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 221–238, 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.