MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Chong, W. and Low, S. (2006). “Latent Building Defects: Causes and Design Strategies to Prevent Them.” J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3828(2006)20:3(213), 213–221. [CrossRef]
- Al-Hammad, A., Assaf, S. and Al-Shihah, M. (1997). ‘The effect of faulty design on building maintenance’. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3(1), 29–39. | Article | [CrossRef]
- David, M.N (2014), Exploring The Architecture of Everyday Life. United State of America, SAGE.
- Andre, K.S.J and Albert, H.C.T (2013). Maintenance, Replacement and Reliability: Theory and Application, Second Edition. United State of America, CRC Press.
- Ramly, A. (2006). ‘A link between design and maintenance’, Journal of Building Engineers, 81(5), May.
- Nicastro, D.H. (1997). Failure Mechanisms in Building Construction, ASCE Press, Reston, VA. [CrossRef]
- Ishak, N.H., Chohan, A.H. and Ramly, A. (2007). Implications Of Design Deficiency On Building Maintenance At Post-Occupational Stage. Journal of Building Appraisal(2007) 3, 115–124. doi:10.1057/palgrave.jba.2950061. [CrossRef]
- Abdul Rahman, S. (2012), A Study On The Impact Of Design Defects Towards Building Maintenance Management, Unpublished degree dissertation, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. ‘
- Douglas, J., and Ransom, W. H., 2007. Understanding Building Failures, 3rd edn. New York: Routledge. 326 pp.
- Seelay, Ivor H. (1987). Building Maintenance, Palgrave Macmillan ,2 Rev Ed Edition. [CrossRef]
- Hinks, J. and Cook, G. (2005). The Technology of Building Defects. New York: Taylor & Francis.
- Watt, David S. (2007). Building Pathology: Priciples and Practice. Oxford, Blackwell Publishing.
- Ransom, W.H. (1981). Building Failures Diagnosis and Avoidance, 2nd Edition. London, E&FN Spon. [CrossRef]
- Low, S.P. and Darren, W. (2001). “Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000“, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 7 Iss: 1, pp.6–24. [CrossRef]
- Assaf, S., Al-Hammad, A., and Al-Shihah, M. (1996). “Effects of Faulty Design and Construction on Building Maintenance.” J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3828(1996)10:4(171), 171–174. [CrossRef]
- Ryan, Christopher M.; Morrow, Lisa A. (1992). “Dysfunctional buildings or dysfunctional people: An examination of the sick building syndrome and allied disorders”. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol 60(2), Apr 1992, 220–224. [CrossRef]
- Reekie, R.F. (1972). Design in The Built Environment. The University of Wisconsin: Madison, Crane, Russak.
- Lee., R. (1976), “Building Maintenance Management”, The Chartered Institute of Building, Ascot, England.
- Assaf, et. al. (1996). Effects of Faulty Design and Construction on Building Maintenance. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities.
- Luigi, T.Luca, De, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009)
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Barry, A. R., (2005), Defects And Deterioration In Building, 2nd Edition, Spon Press, New York
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.