MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Chong, W. and Low, S. (2006). “Latent Building Defects: Causes and Design Strategies to Prevent Them.” J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3828(2006)20:3(213), 213–221. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Hammad, A., Assaf, S. and Al-Shihah, M. (1997). ‘The effect of faulty design on building maintenance’. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3(1), 29–39. | Article | [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David, M.N (2014), Exploring The Architecture of Everyday Life. United State of America, SAGE. [Google Scholar]
- Andre, K.S.J and Albert, H.C.T (2013). Maintenance, Replacement and Reliability: Theory and Application, Second Edition. United State of America, CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ramly, A. (2006). ‘A link between design and maintenance’, Journal of Building Engineers, 81(5), May. [Google Scholar]
- Nicastro, D.H. (1997). Failure Mechanisms in Building Construction, ASCE Press, Reston, VA. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishak, N.H., Chohan, A.H. and Ramly, A. (2007). Implications Of Design Deficiency On Building Maintenance At Post-Occupational Stage. Journal of Building Appraisal(2007) 3, 115–124. doi:10.1057/palgrave.jba.2950061. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Rahman, S. (2012), A Study On The Impact Of Design Defects Towards Building Maintenance Management, Unpublished degree dissertation, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. ‘ [Google Scholar]
- Douglas, J., and Ransom, W. H., 2007. Understanding Building Failures, 3rd edn. New York: Routledge. 326 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Seelay, Ivor H. (1987). Building Maintenance, Palgrave Macmillan ,2 Rev Ed Edition. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinks, J. and Cook, G. (2005). The Technology of Building Defects. New York: Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- Watt, David S. (2007). Building Pathology: Priciples and Practice. Oxford, Blackwell Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Ransom, W.H. (1981). Building Failures Diagnosis and Avoidance, 2nd Edition. London, E&FN Spon. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Low, S.P. and Darren, W. (2001). “Improving maintenance and reducing building defects through ISO 9000“, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 7 Iss: 1, pp.6–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Assaf, S., Al-Hammad, A., and Al-Shihah, M. (1996). “Effects of Faulty Design and Construction on Building Maintenance.” J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3828(1996)10:4(171), 171–174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, Christopher M.; Morrow, Lisa A. (1992). “Dysfunctional buildings or dysfunctional people: An examination of the sick building syndrome and allied disorders”. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol 60(2), Apr 1992, 220–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reekie, R.F. (1972). Design in The Built Environment. The University of Wisconsin: Madison, Crane, Russak. [Google Scholar]
- Lee., R. (1976), “Building Maintenance Management”, The Chartered Institute of Building, Ascot, England. [Google Scholar]
- Assaf, et. al. (1996). Effects of Faulty Design and Construction on Building Maintenance. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi, T.Luca, De, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- http://wwwmainroads.wa.gov.au [Google Scholar]
- http://enggpedia.com [Google Scholar]
- Barry, A. R., (2005), Defects And Deterioration In Building, 2nd Edition, Spon Press, New York [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.