MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- J. Gao, P Wargocki, Y. Wang, Ventilation system type, classroom environmental quality and pupils’ perceptions and symptoms. Building and Environment, 75(0), 46-57 (2014) [CrossRef]
- K.G. Rosěn, G. Richardson, Would removing indoor air particulates in children’s environment reduce rate of absenteeism- a hypothesis. The Science of the Total Environment, 234, 87–93 (1999) [CrossRef]
- S. Ambu, W Chu, J. Mak, S Wong, S. Chan., S. Wong, Review article: Environmental Health And Building Related Illnesses [Electronic Version]. IeJSME, 2, 11-18. Retrieved 14 March 2012, from http://web.imu.edu.my/ejournal/approved/eJournal_2.S1_11-18.pdf
- C. Uline, M. Tschannen-Moran, The walls speak: The interplay of quality facilities, school climate, and student achievement. Journal of Educational Administration, 46(1), 55-73 (2008) [CrossRef]
- D. Stankovic, J. Stojic, J. Psycho-developing needs of children and spatial features for children’s stay, Architecture and Civil Engineering, 5(1), 71–75 (2007) [CrossRef]
- P. Wargocki, D.P. Wyon, B. Matysiak, S. Irgens, Proceedings of Indoor Air 2005. The Effects of Classrooms Temperature and Outdoor Air Supply Rate on the Performance of School Work by Children. The 10th International Conference In Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Beijing
- M.J. Mendell, E. Eliseeva, M.M. Davies, M. Spears, A. Lobscheid, W.J. Fisk, M.G. Apte, Association of classroom ventilation with reduced illness absence: a prospective study in California elementary schools. Indoor Air, 23, 515–528. [CrossRef]
- S. Lee, & M. Chang (1999). Indoor air quality investigations at five classrooms. Indoor Air, 9, 134–138. [CrossRef]
- V. Straka, M. Aleksic, Post-Occupancy Evaluation, PLEA2009 - 26th Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, Quebec City, Canada, 22-24 June 2009.
- S. Lee, M. Chang, Indoor air quality investigations at five classrooms. Indoor Air, 9, 134–138(1999) [CrossRef]
- N.M. Salleh, S.N. Kamaruzzaman, M. Riley, E.M.A. Zawawi, R. Sulaiman, R. A quantitative evaluation of indoor environmental quality in refurbished kindergarten buildings: A Malaysian case study. Building and En-vironment 94, 723-733(2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Montazami, M. Wilson, N. Fergus, Air-craft noise, overheating and poor air quality in classrooms in London primary school. Build Environ, 52(2012), 129–141. [CrossRef]
- PutehM., AdnanM., IbrahimM.H., & Mohamed NohN. (2014). Proceedings from 5th World Conference Educational Sciences-WCES 2013. An Analysis of comfortable teaching and learning environment: community response to climate change in school. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 285–290.
- Kabir, E., Kim, K.H., Sohn, J.R., Kweon, B. Y., & Shin, J. H. (2011). Indoor air quality assessment in child care and medical facilities in Korea. Environ Monit: DOI 10.1007/s10661-011-2428-5
- Sulaiman, M.A, Wan Yusoff, W.Z., Mahamud, N.A., & Hamid, N.F. (2013). Proceedings from 5th International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences. Impact of Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) on Academic Building to Psychology and Social of Students Faculty of Liberal Arts, Prince of Songkla University.
- P.M. Bluyssen, The Indoor Environment Hand-book. London: RIBA Publishing (2009)
- V.S. Chithra, S.M. Shiva Nagendra, Indoor air quality investigations in a naturally ventilated school building located close to an urban roadway in Chennai, India. Building and Environment 54, 159–167 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Mydin, M.A.O., Abdul Rahim, N., Ismail, M. (2012). “Evaluation of Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) of Educational Buildings” Journal of Environment and Earth Science,2(8), 46–54
- Nasir, A. R. M., Musa, A. R., Che-Ani, A. I., Utaberta, N., Abdullah, N. A. G., & Tawil, N. M. (2011). Identification of iIndoor environmental quality (IEQ) parameter in creating conducive learning environment for architecture studio. Procedia Engineering, 20(0): 354–362 [CrossRef]
- Mumovic, D., Palmer, J., Davies, M., Orme, M., Ridley, I., Oreszczyn, T., et al. (2009). Winter indoor air quality, thermal comfort and acoustic performance of newly built secondary schools in England. Building and Environment, 44(7), 1466–1477 [CrossRef]
- D. Jarman, L. Webb, T.C. Chan, T.C. A beautiful school is a caring schools. School Bussiness Affairs. Retrieved 11 September 2011, from www.sba_june_04_beautiful_schools.pdf/
- R.J. Soughnessy, U, H. Soughnessy, A. Nevalainen, & D. Moschandreas, (2006). A preliminary study on Association between ventilation rates in classrooms and students performance. Indoor Air, 16, 465–468. [CrossRef]
- Mors, S.T, Hensen J. L.M., Loomans, M. G. L. C. & Boerstra, A. C. (2011). Adaptive thermal comfort in primary school classrooms: Creating and validating PMV-based comfort charts. Building and Environment, 46, 2454–2461. [CrossRef]
- S.N. Kamaruzzaman, S. N., R.A. Razak, Measuring indoor air quality performance in Malaysian government kindergarten. Journal of Building Performance, 2(1) (2011)
- Junaidah, Z., Lye, M.S., Jamal, H.H., & Zailina, H. (2010). Allergy to air pollution and frequency of asthmatic attacks among asthmatic children. American-Eurasian Journal of Taxiocological Sciences. 2(2), 83–92.
- N.H.M. Hussin, L.M. Sann, M.N. Shamsudin, Z. Hashim, Characterization of Bacteria and Fungi Bioaerosol in the Indoor Air of Selected Primary Schools in Malaysia. Indoor and Built Environment (2011)
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall. (2010), Senarai tadika swasta sediaada di WPKL. Jabatan Perancang Bandar. Unpublished
- S. Sarantakos, Social Research, Palgrave, New York, NY. (1998). [CrossRef]
- Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607–610.
- Levermore, G.J., Leventis, M. (1998), Occupants feed-back using a questionnaire rating liking and importance of up to 24 factors, CLIMA 2000 Brussels.
- Levermore, G.J., (2000). Building energy management system: Application to low energy HVAC and natural ventilation control (2nd ed). UK: Department of Building Engineering, UMIST, E&FN Spoon
- Uniform Building By Law Act 1333, Laws of Malaysia, 16th ed., MDC Publisher, Kuala Lumpur, (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.