MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- L. Chatzidiakou, D. Mumovic, A.J. Summerfield, What do we know about indoor air quality in school classrooms? A critical review of the literature. Intelligent Buildings International, 4(4), 228–259 (2012) [CrossRef]
- G. Zhang, J. Spickett, K. Rumchev, A.H. Lee, S. Stick, Indoor Environmental Quality in a “Low Allergen” School and Three Standard Primary Schools in Western Australia. Indoor Air. 16, 74–80 (2006) [CrossRef]
- M. Turunen, O. Toyinbo, T. Putus, A. Nevalainen, R. Shaughnessy, R., U. Haverinen-Shaughnessy, Indoor environmental quality in school buildings, and the health and wellbeing of students. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 217(7), 733-739 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Ervasti, M. Kivimäki, I. Kawachi, S. Subramanian, J. Pentti, T. Oksanen, R. Puusniekka, T. Pohjonen, J. Vahtera, M. Virtanen, School environment as predictor of teacher sick leave: data-linked prospective cohort study. BMC Public Health, 12,770–781 (2012) [CrossRef]
- R.J. Soughnessy, U.H. Soughnessy, A. Nevalainen, D. Moschandreas, A preliminary study on Association between ventilation rates in classrooms and students performance. Indoor Air, 16, 465–468 (2006) [CrossRef]
- E. Azor-Martanez, Y. Gonzalez-Jimenez, M.L. Seijas-Vazquez, E. Cobos-Carrascosa, J. Santisteban-MartÃnez, J.M. MartÃnez-LÃ³pez, et al. The impact of common infections on school absenteeism during an academic year. American Journal of Infection Control, 42(6), 632-637(2014) [CrossRef]
- N.M. Salleh, S.N. Kamaruzzaman, R. Sulaiman, F.M. Darus, Associate Between Indoor Relative Humidity and Absenteeism at Refurbished Pre-Schools in Malaysia. Advanced Science Letters, 19(10), 2999–3003 (2013) [CrossRef]
- N.A. Ayuni, J. Juliana M.H. Ibrahim, Exposure to PM10 and NO2 and association with respiratory health among primary school children living near petrochemical industry area at Kertih, Terengganu. Journal of Medical and Bioengineering, 3(4): 282–287 (2014) [CrossRef]
- P.C. Chua, J. Jalaludin, T.R Hamedon, N.M Adam, Preschools’ indoor air quality and respiratory health symptoms among preschoolers in Selangor, Procedia Environmental Sciences 30 (2015)
- N. Mohamad, M.T. Latif, M.F. Khan, Source apportionment and health risk assessment of PM10 in a naturally ventilated school in a tropical environment, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 124(2016)
- American Lung Association, American Medical Association, US Consumer Product Safety Association and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (2004). Indoor air pollution. An introduction to health professionals. New York: Diane Publishing Co.
- T.L Mohd, M.N. Zafirah, B.M. Mazlin, B.M. “Lead in PM10 and in indoor dust around schools and preschools in Selangor, Malaysia”. Indoor and Built Environment, DOI: 10.1177/1d20326X11402433 (2011)
- P. Carrer, P. Wargocki, A. Fanetti W. Bischofc, E.D.O. Fernandes, T. Hartmann, S. Kephalopoulos, S. Palkonen, O. Seppänen, What does the scientific literature tell us about the ventilation–health relationship in public and residential buildings?. Building and Environment, 94 (1), 273–286 (2015) [CrossRef]
- G. Kats, National Review of Green Schools. A Report for the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, 32-45(2005)
- [MOE] Ministry of Education. (2014). Preliminary report: Malaysia education blueprint 2013-2025. Retrieved on 11 September 2014, at http://www.moe.gov.my/userfiles/file/PPP/Preliminary-Blueprint-Eng.pdf
- J.J. Oppenheimer, The Nose and its Relationship to the Eyes. Curr. Allergy Asthma Rep. 10 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P. Guo, K. Yokoyama, F. Piao, K. Sakai, M. Khalequzzaman, M. Kamijima, et al, Sick Building Syndrome by Indoor Air Pollution in Dalian, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10(4), 1489–1504 (2013) [CrossRef]
- ASHRAE (2007) Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Standard 62-2007, American Society for Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA.
- DOSH [Department of Safety and Health]. Code of Practice on Indoor Air Quality. ISBN: 983-2014-51-4, JKKP: GP(1)05/2005. Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia. 2010.
- P.M. Bluyssen, The Indoor Environment Handbook. London: RIBA Publishing. Association (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.