MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Educational Planning and Research Division (2014). Malaysian Educational Statistics. Ministry of Education
- [MOE] Ministry of Education. (2012). Preliminary report: Malaysia education blueprint 2013-2025. Retrieved on 11 September 2014, at http://www.moe.gov.my/userfiles/file/PPP/Preliminary-Blueprint-Eng.pdf.
- J. R. Cryan, R Sheehan, J. Wiechel, I. G. Bandy-Hedden, I. G. Success outcomes of full-day kindergarten: more positive behavior and increased achievement in the years after. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 7 (2), 187–203(1992) [CrossRef]
- N.L. Karweit, R.E. Alavin, N.A. Madden, Effective kindergarten programs and practices for students at risk of academic failure. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon (1992)
- [MOE] Ministry of Education, (2001), Education development Plan for Malaysia 2001-2010, retrieved on 11 April 2011, at: planipolis.iiep.unesco.org/upload/Malaysia/Malaysia%20development%plan%202001-2010summary.pdf.
- [MOE] Ministry of Education. (2013). Preliminary report: Malaysia education blueprint 2013-2025. Retrieved on 11 September 2014, at http://www.moe.gov.my/userfiles/file/PPP/Preliminary-Blueprint-Eng.pdf.
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall. Senarai tadika swasta sediaada di WPKL. Jabatan Perancang Bandar. Unpublished (2010)
- Uniform Building by Law Act 1333. Laws of Malaysia, sixteenth ed., MDC Publisher, Kuala Lumpur (2009)
- D. Shendell, A. Winer, R. Weker, S. Colombe. Evidence of inadequate ventilation in portable classrooms: results of pilot study in Los Angeles. Indoor Air, 14, 154–158 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Daisey, W. J. Angell. A survey and critical review of the literature on indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Report No. LBNL–41517 (1998) [CrossRef]
- D. Stankovic, J. Stojic, Psycho-developing needs of children and spatial features for children’s stay. Architecture and Civil Engineering, 5(1), 71–75 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M.C. Lee, K.W. Mui, L.T. Wong, W.Y. Chan, E.W,M Lee, C.T. Cheung. Student learning performance and indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in air-conditioned university teaching rooms. Build Enviro, 49, 238–44 (2002) [CrossRef]
- C. Uline, M. Tschannen-Moran, The walls speak: The interplay of quality facilities, school climate, and student achievement. Journal of Educational Administration, 46(1), 55-73 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, P. Barret, Findings from a Post-occupancy Evaluation in the UK Primary Schools Sector” in Facilities: Special Issue on Environment Behaviour. Facilities Journal, 28(14), 641-666 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Abbas, M. Othman, Social behavior of pre-school children in relation to physical spatial definition. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 5(0), 935–941 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Schneider, Do school facilities Affect Academic Outcomes?, National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities, Washington, DC. (2002). Retrieved 11 September 2012, from http://www.edfacilities.org/pubs/outcomes.pdf
- I. Rahmat, V. B. Torrence, A.H. Ezanee, Refurbishment cycles and the management of refurbishment projects, UiTM Research Center, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (2003)
- D.K.H. Chua, A. Tyagi, S. Ling, S.H. Bok Process Parameter-Interface Model for Design Management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 129(6), 653-663 (2003) [CrossRef]
- G.W. Snedecor, W.G. Cochran, Statistical Methods, (8th Edition), Iowa State University Press (1989)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.