MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- PLUS (2014) North– South Expressway (NSE). Accessed from http://www.plus.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view
- GanapthyV. R., SubramaniamS. K., Mohaamad DiahA. B., SuaidiM. K., HamidonA. H. (2010). Flagman and Risk Involved in Road Construction Site. International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology.
- HornerR.M.W, El-HaramM.A and MunnsA.K., (1997), “Building Maintenance strategy: a new management approach.” Journal Of Quality In Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp 273–280. [CrossRef]
- MohamedN. W. (2010). Road Maintenance Management System: A Case Study At Public Work Department. Unpublished Master Thesis. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- British Standard (2010) Maintenance Terminology EN 13306:2010. BSI Publication. UK
- European Standard EN 13306, Maintenance terminology (2001), CEN, European Committee for Standardization, Belgium
- Worldbank (2001). Road and Highways: Construction and Maintenance. Accessed from http://www.worldbank.org/transport/roads/con&main.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) (2015) Highway Maintenance Workers. Accessed from www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes474051.htm
- UK Roads Liaison Group (UKRLG) (2013) The Highway Infrastructure Asset Management Guidance. Accessed from http://www.highwaysefficiency.org.uk/efficiency-resources/asset-management/highway-infrastructure-asset-management-guidance.html
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) (2009). Health & Safety Program: Risk Assessment. Accessed from http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/hsprograms/risk_assessment.html
- Marhavilas, P. K., Koulouriotis, D. and Gemeni, V. (2010). Risk Analysis and Assessment Methodologist in the Work Sites: On a review, classification and comparative study of the scientific literature of the period 2000-2009. Journal of Loss Prevention in The Process Industries, Vol. 24, pp 477–523. [CrossRef]
- Pratt, S.G., Fosbroke, D. E., & Marsh, S. M. (2001). Building Safer Highway Work Zones: Measures to Prevent worker Injuries From Vehicles and Equipment (DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2001-128).
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration, United States Department of Labor (OSHA) (2010) Hazards – Young Workers. Accessed from https://www.osha.gov/youngworkers/hazards.html
- Baradan, S., Mumtaz, A. Usmen. (2006) Comparative Injury and Fatality Risk Analysis of Building Trades. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 132:533–539 [CrossRef]
- Department of Occupational Safety and Health Malaysia (DOSH) (2008) Guidelines For Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment And Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Jeong, K.-S., Lee, K.-W., Lim, H.-K. (2010) Risk assessment on hazards for decommissioning safety of a nuclear facility. Annals of Nuclear Energy 37:1751–1762 [CrossRef]
- Israel, G. D. (1992). Sampling the Evidence of Extension Program Impact Program Evaluation and Organizational Development, IFAS, University of Florida. PEOD-5. October.
- Hermans, E., Ruan, D., Brijs, T., Wets, G. and Vanhoof, K. (2010) Road Safety Risk Evaluation by means of Ordered Weighted Averaging Operators and Expert Knowledge. Accessed from https://uhdspace.uhasselt.be/dspace/.../1/A1Q2-nummer2%5B1%5D.pdf
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) (2015) Occupational Injuries From Electrical Shock and Arc Flash Events. Fire Protection Research Foundation
- International Social Security Association (ISSA) (2010), Guide for Risk Assessment in Small and Medium Enterprises - Hazards arising from Electricity.
- Shafii, H., Rahman, Z. A. and Othman, A. R., (2005). Kajian Pengurusan Keselamatan Pekerja Di Tapak Bina. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. Accessed from http://www.searchinpdf.com/
- Worksafe (2014) Safety in scaffolding. Newzealand.govt.nz. Accessed from http://www.business.govt.nz/worksafe/information-guidance/all-guidance-items/scaffolding-best-practice-guideline-for-scaffolding-in-new-zealand/section-2-safety-in-scaffolding/2.8-hazard-identification-and-management#2.8.4
- Harman, K (2014) Overhead Crane Safety – Three Major hazard and preventive measures. Spanco Inc. Accessed from http://www.spanco.com/blog/entry/overhead-crane-safetythree-major-hazards-and-preventative-measures
- HSE (2014) Apprenticeship Standard - Highways Maintenance Skilled Operative Level 2. Crown copyright. Accessed from https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/384288/CONSTRUCTIONBB_-_Highways_MaintenanceSkilledOperative_L2_-_Final.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.