MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Bank Negara Malaysia (Various Issues) Annual Report (Kuala Lumpur: Bank Negara Malaysia).
- Bank Negara Malaysia (Various Issues) Monthly Statistical Bulletin (Kuala Lumpur: Bank Negara Malaysia).
- Bank Negara Malaysia (Various Issues) Quarterly Bulletin (Kuala Lumpur: Bank Negara Malaysia).
- ChungT. (2014). Promoting a Secondary Mortgage Market and Debt Capital Market. HOUSING THE NATION: Policies, Issues and Prospects ISBN, 978–983.
- Department of Statistics (2012), Malaysian Economy in Brief 2012.
- GarnettD. (2005). Housing finance. Chartered Institute of Housing/Housing Studies Association.
- GerlachS., PengW., (2005). Bank lending and property prices in Hong Kong. Journal of Banking and Finance 29, 461–481. [CrossRef]
- GrangerC. W. (1969). Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross-spectral methods. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society, 424–438. [CrossRef]
- Greef and Haas, (2000). Greef, I.J.M. De, Haas, R.T.A De (2000), Housing Price, Bank Lending and Monetary Policy, Paper presented At The Financial Structure, Bank Behaviour and Monetary Policy In The EMU Conference, October 2000, Groningen.
- HilbersP., Qin Lei And LisbethZ. (2001), Real Estate Market Developments And Financial Sector Soundness, IMF Working Paper No. 01/129, Washington : International Monetary Fund.
- IbrahimM.H.,(2006) Stock prices and bank loan dynamics in a developing country: the case of Malaysia. Journal of Applied Economics 9 (1), 71–89
- JohansenS., JuseliusK., (1990). Maximum likelihood estimation and inference on cointegration – with application to the demand for money. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 52, 169–210 [CrossRef]
- KoopG (2008) Analysis of Economic Data – 3rd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK.
- LeaM.J. (2000) The Role of the Primary Mortgage Market In The Development Of A Successful Secondary Mortgage Market, Best Practice Series, Inter-American Development Bank
- MansorH. I., MohamedE. S.,(2012) Bank lending, macroeconomic conditions and financial uncertainty: Evidence from Malaysia, Review of Development Finance, Volume 2, Issues 3–4, Pages 156–164, ISSN 1879–9337 [CrossRef]
- SaidR., AdairA., McGrealS., & MajidR. (2014). Inter-relationship between the housing market and housing finance system: evidence from Malaysia.International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 18(2), 138–150. [CrossRef]
- SufianF. (2004). The efficiency effects of bank mergers and acquisitions in a developing economy: Evidence from Malaysia. International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 1(4), 53–74.
- TiwariP. (2000), “Housing Demand In Tokyo”, International Real Estate Review, Vol.3, No.1
- Veronica C.W., Francis E.W, (2008) Markets and housing finance, Journal of Housing Economics, Volume 17, Issue 3, Pages 239–251, ISSN 1051-1377 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.