MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Olanrewaju, A. and Anavhe, J. P., Issues in the construction procurement process. In Saha, S., Zhang, Y., Yazdani, S., and Singh, A. (2015) (eds.) Implementing Innovative Ideas in Structural Engineering and Project Management, Sydney, pp1341–1346.
- Egan, J., Rethinking Construction, London: Department of the Environment, transport and region HMSO, (1998).
- Latham, M. (1994).Constructing the Team: Final Report - Joint Review of Procurement and Contractual Arrangements in the UK: HMSO, UK
- Construction 2025, Industrial Strategy: government and industry in partnership, (2013)Available at, http://www.ecobuild.co.uk/files/industry_strategy_to_2025.pdf. [accessed on March, 2015]
- Dada, O. M., Predictors of Procurement Selection: An Investigation of Traditional and Integrated Methods in Nigeria. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 17(1) 69–83, (2012).
- Ojo, S. O. and Ikpo, I. J., Determining the Performance of Procurement Methods against Selection Criteria using Outranking – Satisfying Methodology. Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 3(2), 74–84(2013).
- Mathonsi, M. D. and Thwala, W. D., Factors influencing the selection of procurement systems in the South African construction industry African Journal of Business Management Vol. 6(10), pp. 3583-3594, 14 March, (2012)
- Love, P. E. D, Skitmore, M. and Earl, G., Selecting an appropriate procurement method for the construction process: an empirical study. Construction Management and Economics, 16(2):pp. 221–233, (1998). [CrossRef]
- NBS (National Bureau of Statistiques) Nigerian Construction Sector: Summary Report; 2010-2012, (2015) Available at at file:///C:/Users/olanrewaju/Downloads/nbs%20Nigerian%20Construction%20report%202010_2012.pdf [accessed on 10 March 2015]
- Olanrewaju, A. A. and Khairuddin, A., Identifying the Dominant Procurement Strategies in the Nigerian construction industry. In: Proceedings of the Management in Construction Researchers Conference Malaysia (MICRA). Shah Alam, Malaysia, 28th 289th August, (2007).
- Kelly, J., Male, S. and Graham, D., Value Management of Construction Projects, Blackwell, Oxford, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Perry, J. G. (1985), The development of contract strategies for construction projects. Ph.D. thesis, University of Manchester, cited in Cheung, S. I., Lam, T. I and Leung, M.Y (2001) An analytical hierarchy process based procurement selection method, Journal Construction Management and Economics, 19:4, pp 427–437
- Olanrewaju, A. A and Anavhe, P. J., Appraisal of Construction Procurement Strategies in Nigeria, In: Ahmed, M. S., Farooqui, R. U., Azhar, S., Shah, A., Lodi, H. S and Smith, A N., (Ed.) Procs. of Third International Conference On Construction In Developing Countries “Advancing Civil, Architectural And Construction Engineering & Management” (ICCIDC-III). July 4 - 6, 2012, Thailand, pp 195–201, (2012).
- The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) A Report exploring procurement in the construction industry, (2010).
- Ahuja, H. N., and Walsh, M. A., Construction Management and Engineering: Successful Methods in Cost Engineering. Canada: John Wiley & Son Inc.
- Olanrewaju, A. A and Anahve, P. J (2013), Delay Factors in the Nigerian Construction Industry, In Proceeding of COBRA 2013. New Delhi, September, 10–12
- Love, E.D. P., Davis, R. P., Edwards, J. D. and Baccarini, D (2008) Uncertainty avoidance: public sector clients and procurement selection, International Journal of Public Sector Management, Vol. 21 Iss. 7 pp. 753–776. [CrossRef]
- Davis, P., Love, P., and Baccarini, D., Building Procurement Methods. Research Program: C Deliver and Management of Built Assets Project: 2006-034-C., (2008). http://www.construction-innovation.info/images/pdfs/Research_library/ResearchLibraryC/2006-034-C/reports/Report_-_Building_Procurement_Methods.pdf.
- Ramus, J., Birchall, S. and Griffiths, P. Contract practice for surveyors, 4th ed. Oxford: Butterworth –Heinemann (2006).
- Cartlidge, D., Procurement for built assets, Elsevier Butterworth – Heinemann, Oxford (2007).
- National Economic Development Office (NEDO) (1985) Think About Building. NEDC, London.
- Cartlidge, D., New Aspects of Quantity Surveying Practice, Oxford: Taylor & Francis, (2011).
- (RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Glossary of surveying services Brief definitions of surveying services to help you find the right surveyor (2015). http://www.ricsfirms.com/glossary
- Seeley, H. I (1997), Quantity Surveying Practice, London, 2nd Ed. Macmillan Press Ltd. [CrossRef]
- Ashworth, A., Hogg, K. and Higgs, C., Willis’s Practice and Procedure for the Quantity Surveyor. John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. West Sussex (2103).
- Marsh, C., Building services procurement. Spon Press, Taylor and Francis Group, London and New York(2003). [CrossRef]
- Towey, D., Construction quantity surveying: a practical guide for the contractor’s QS, Wiley-Blackwell, UK, (2012).
- Sekaran, U. Bougie, R., Research methods for business: a skill building approach. 5th Edn, John Wiley and Sons, Limited, UK(2010)
- Songer, D. A., Molenaar, R. K, and Robinson, D. G., Selection Factors and Success Criteria for Design-Build in the U.S. and U.K. (1997) http://www.colorado.edu/engineering/civil/db
- Oluwole, A. A. Evaluation of Building Project Procurement Strategies (A case Study of Ondo State, Nigeria). International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume: 02 Issue: 05, (2015)
- Hashim, M., Li, Y. C. M., Yin, C. N., Hooi, S. N., Heng, M. S., Yong, L. T (2006) Factors influencing the selection of procurement systems by clients, International Conference on Construction Industry, Padang, Indonesia, 21st June–25th June 2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.