MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, and K. Liston, BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors, vol. 2. 2011.
- BCA, “The BIM Issue,” Build Smart Mag., no. 9, p. 4, 2011.
- R. Sebastian and L. van Berlo, “Tool for Benchmarking BIM Performance of Design, Engineering and Construction Firms in The Netherlands,” Archit. Eng. Des. Manag., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 254–263, 2010.
- Autodesk, “Building Information Modeling in Practice,” Autodesk Build. Solut. White Pap., pp. 1–6, 2002.
- “BIM today_A clear view.” Adjacent Digital Politics Ltd. ISSN 2058-9611, England & Wales, p. 90p, 2016.
- N. Thurairajah and D. Goucher, “Advantages and Challenges of Using BIM : a Cost Consultant’s Perspective,” B49th ASC Annu. Int. Conf. Proceedings. Copyr. 2013 by Assoc. Sch. Constr., pp. 1–8, 2013.
- S. S. S. Gardezi, N. Shafiq, M. F. Nurudinn, S. A. Farhan, and U. A. Umar, “Challenges for Implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Malaysian Construction Industry,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 567, no. JUNE, pp. 559–564, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Z. Zahrizan, N. M. Ali, A. T. Haron, A. Marshall-ponting, and Z. Abd, “Exploring The Adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the Malaysian Construction Industry : A Qualitative Approach,” IJRET Int. J. Res. Eng. Technol. eISSN 2319-1163|pISSN 2321-7308, pp. 384–395, 2013.
- McGraw-Hill Construction, The Business Value of BIM for Construction in Major GLobal Markets: How contractors around the world are driving innovation with Building Information Modeling. 2014.
- J. Osman, S. Mazlina, S. Khuzzan, and A. Razaksapian, “Building Information Modelling : Proposed Adoption Model For Quantity Surveying Firms,” no. June, pp. 151–165, 2015.
- M.-H. Tsai, M. Mom, and S.-H. Hsieh, “Developing critical success factors for the assessment of BIM technology adoption: part I. Methodology and survey,” J. Chinese Inst. Eng., vol. 3839, no. April 2015, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- W. Imoudu Enegbuma, U. Godwin Aliagha, and K. Nita Ali, “Preliminary building information modelling adoption model in Malaysia,” Constr. Innov., vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 408–432, 2014. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Rogers, “The strategic adoption of building information modelling by Malaysian engineering consulting services firms The Strategic Adoption of Building Information Modelling by Malaysian Engineering Consulting Services Firms,” 2013.
- A. T. Haron, “Organisational Readiness To Implement Building Information Modelling : A Framework For Design Consultants In Malaysia,” p. 285, 2013.
- H. Son, S. Lee, and C. Kim, “What drives the adoption of building information modeling in design organizations? An empirical investigation of the antecedents affecting architects’ behavioral intentions,” Autom. Constr., vol. 49, pp. 92–99, 2015. [CrossRef]
- S. Lee, J. Yu, and D. Jeong, “BIM Acceptance Model in Construction Organizations,” J. Manag. Eng., vol. 31, no. 1988, p. 04014048, 2013. [CrossRef]
- E. M. Rogers, Diffusion of innovations. 1995.
- W. R. Scott, “Institutional theory: contributing to a theoretical research program,” Gt. Mind Manag. Process Theory Dev., no. JANUARY 2005, 2005.
- “BIM roadmap CIDB,” 2014.
- M. P. W. D. PWD, “Unit Building Information Modeling (BIM),” 2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.jkr.gov.my.
- Shenhua Group Corporation Ltd, “Company Profile,” 2010.
- M. Nasrun, M. Nawi, and U. Utara, “Critical Success Factors for Improving Team Integration in Industrialised Building System (Ibs) Construction Projects: the Malaysian Case Integration in Industrialised Building System (Ibs),” no. November 2015, 2012.
- S. Hamil, A. Malone, P. Conaghan, M. Packham, R. Holland, A. Kemp, P. Jackson, E. Tuttle, J. Fiske, S. Fray, and A. Dobson, “NBS National BIM Report 2015 Introduction Richard Waterhouse CEO, NBS and RIBA Enterprises,” 2015.
- CIDB, BIM Roadmap for Malaysia’s Construction Industry, no. Series 2. 2014.
- McGraw-Hill Construction, H. M. Bernstein, S. A. Jones, and J. E. Gudgel, “The Business Value of BIM in Europe: Getting Building Information Modeling to the Bottom Line in the United Kingdom, France and Germany,” 2010.
- F. Khosrowshahi and Y. Arayici, “Roadmap for implementation of BIM in the UK construction industry,” Eng. Constr. Archit. Manag., vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 610–635, Nov. 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Grilo and R. Jardim-Goncalves, “Value proposition on interoperability of BIM and collaborative working environments,” Autom. Constr., vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 522–530, 2010. [CrossRef]
- T. B. Allen Wan, Andrew Platten, “STUDY OF SAFETY AUDITORS’ VIEWS ON THE USE OF BIM FOR SAFETY IN HONG KONG,” in 1st BIM UK Academic Conference, 2012, vol. 1, 233.
- R. Morlhon, R. Pellerin, and M. Bourgault, “Building Information Modeling Implementation through Maturity Evaluation and Critical Success Factors Management,” Procedia Technol., vol. 16, no. 0, pp. 1126–1134, 2014. [CrossRef]
- McGraw Hill Construction, The Business Value of BIM in South Korea. 2012.
- J. Won, G. Lee, and C. Lee, “Comparitive Analysis of BIM Adoption in Korean Construction Industry and Other Countries,” Iccem & Iccpm, 2009.
- M. Mom, M. H. Tsai, and S.-H. Hsieh, “On Decision-Making and Technology-Implementing Factors for BIM Adoption,” Int. Conf. Constr. Appl. Virtual Real., no. Succar 2009, 2011.
- A. K. D. Wong, F. K. Wong, and A. Nadeem, “Comparative roles of major stakeholders for the implementation of BIM in various countries,” BIM-implementation, 2009.
- B. and C. Authority, Singapore BIM Essential Guide For BIM Adoption in an Organization. 2013.
- A. K. D. Wong, F. K. W. Wong, and A. Nadeem, “Government roles in implementing building information modelling systems: Comparison between Hong Kong and the United States,” Constr. Innov. Information, Process. Manag., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 61–76, 2011. [CrossRef]
- McGraw Hill Construction, “The Business Value of BIM in Australia and New Zealand: Smart Market Report,” 2014.
- S. Ahmad, “Simulating the Effect of Feed-In Tariff on Renewable Energy Penetration: A System Dynamics Approach,” no. November 2014, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.