MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- A. Ghafar Ahmad (2009). Treatment of rising damp and replastering at heritage buildings. Bengkel Bersiri 2009 Konservasi Bangunan Warisan Siri 2: Lepaan Kapur, 17-19hb. Julai 2009, Perak. Dewan Pusat Pelancongan Negeri Perak, Ipoh.
- Addae-dapaah, K., Hiang, L. K., & Yen, N. (2009). Sustainability of Sustainable Real Property Development. Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, 1(1), 203–225.
- Adeyemi, A., Martin, D., & Kazim, R. (2014). Sustainable Improvement Strategy for Existing Office Buildings in developing Nations. International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, (1), 1–5.
- Alauddin, K (2014). ‘The Development of an Intellectual Capital Framework for Successful Adaptive Re-use’, School of Property, Construction and Project Management. Melbourne, RMIT University. Doctor of Philosophy
- Alauddin, K. & London. K. (2011). Design Management: Challenges for Adaptive Re- Use, 36th Annual Conference for Australasian University Building Educators Association, 15.
- Barrett, K. J. (2009). The key issues when choosing adaptation of an existing building over new build. Journal of Building Appraisal, 4(3), 215–223. [CrossRef]
- Bullen, P.a.. (2007). Adaptive reuse and sustainability of commercial buildings. Facilities, 25(1/2), 20–31. [CrossRef]
- Bullen, P. a., & Love, P. E. D. (2010). The rhetoric of adaptive reuse or reality of demolition: Views from the field. Cities, 27(4), 215–224. [CrossRef]
- Bullen, P. a., & Love, P. E. D. (2011a). Adaptive reuse of heritage buildings. Structural Survey, 29(5), 411–421. [CrossRef]
- Bullen, P., & Love, P. (2011b). A new future for the past : a model for adaptive reuse decision-making. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 1, 32–44. [CrossRef]
- Douglas, J. (2006). Building Adaptation. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford and Burlington, MA.
- Enache, M. (2014). Branding the Danish City Is Adaptive Reuse an option? Globalization. Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Gorgolewski, M. (2008). Designing with reused building components: some challenges. Building Research and Information, 36(2), 175–188. [CrossRef]
- Greenbuildingindex.org. GBI Executive Summary. 26th December 2015, Retrieved from http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/
- Langston, C. (2011). Modeling Risk Management in Sustainable Construction, 199–209. [CrossRef]
- Maidin, A. B., Shafri, S., & Ibrahim, S. (2014). Perkembangan dan Kemajuan Penerbitan Jurnal Malaysia: Strategi ke Persada Antarabangsa, (1), 1–5.
- Rashid, R. A., Ismail, E. D., & Abdullah, A. S. (2015). Adaptive Re-Use of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia-A Case Study of Penaga Hotel in Penang. Proceedings of the Colloquium on Administrative Science and Technology, 361–372.
- Wang, H.-J., & Zeng, Z.-T. (2010). A multi-objective decision-making process for reuse selection of historic buildings. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(2), 1241–1249. [CrossRef]
- Wilkinson, S. J., James, K., & Reed, R. (2009). Delivering sustainability through the adaptive reuse of commercial buildings: the Melbourne CBD challenge. Proceedings of the Pacific Rim Real Estate Society 15th Annual Conference, Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PPRES), (June 2008), 1–19.
- Wilkinson, S. J., & Reed, R. G. (2008). The Business Case for incorporating Sustainability in Office Buildings : the Adaptive Reuse of Existing Buildings. Office, 1–18.
- Wilson, C. A. (2010). Adaptive Reuse if Industrial Buildings in Toronto, Ontario Evaluating Criteria for Determining Building Selection.
- Yau, a N. G. H., Implementation, T. H. E., & Green, O. F. (2010). Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Declaration of Thesis / Undergraduate Paper and Copyright The Implementation of Green Building Restricted Bachelor of Civil Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering.
- Yildirim, M. (2012). Assessment of the decision-making process for re-use of a historical asset: The example of Diyarbakir Hasan Pasha Khan, Turkey. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 13(4), 379–388. [CrossRef]
- Yung, E. H. K., & Chan, E. H. W. (2012). Implementation challenges to the adaptive reuse of heritage buildings: Towards the goals of sustainable, low carbon cities. Habitat International, 36(3), 352–361. [CrossRef]
- Zuo, J., & Zhao, Z. (2014). Green building research – current status and future agenda : A review Why? How? How? What? Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 30, 271–281. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.