MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- A. Ghafar Ahmad (2009). Treatment of rising damp and replastering at heritage buildings. Bengkel Bersiri 2009 Konservasi Bangunan Warisan Siri 2: Lepaan Kapur, 17-19hb. Julai 2009, Perak. Dewan Pusat Pelancongan Negeri Perak, Ipoh. [Google Scholar]
- Addae-dapaah, K., Hiang, L. K., & Yen, N. (2009). Sustainability of Sustainable Real Property Development. Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, 1(1), 203–225. [Google Scholar]
- Adeyemi, A., Martin, D., & Kazim, R. (2014). Sustainable Improvement Strategy for Existing Office Buildings in developing Nations. International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, (1), 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Alauddin, K (2014). ‘The Development of an Intellectual Capital Framework for Successful Adaptive Re-use’, School of Property, Construction and Project Management. Melbourne, RMIT University. Doctor of Philosophy [Google Scholar]
- Alauddin, K. & London. K. (2011). Design Management: Challenges for Adaptive Re- Use, 36th Annual Conference for Australasian University Building Educators Association, 15. [Google Scholar]
- Barrett, K. J. (2009). The key issues when choosing adaptation of an existing building over new build. Journal of Building Appraisal, 4(3), 215–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bullen, P.a.. (2007). Adaptive reuse and sustainability of commercial buildings. Facilities, 25(1/2), 20–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bullen, P. a., & Love, P. E. D. (2010). The rhetoric of adaptive reuse or reality of demolition: Views from the field. Cities, 27(4), 215–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bullen, P. a., & Love, P. E. D. (2011a). Adaptive reuse of heritage buildings. Structural Survey, 29(5), 411–421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bullen, P., & Love, P. (2011b). A new future for the past : a model for adaptive reuse decision-making. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 1, 32–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Douglas, J. (2006). Building Adaptation. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford and Burlington, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Enache, M. (2014). Branding the Danish City Is Adaptive Reuse an option? Globalization. Aalborg University, Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- Gorgolewski, M. (2008). Designing with reused building components: some challenges. Building Research and Information, 36(2), 175–188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Greenbuildingindex.org. GBI Executive Summary. 26th December 2015, Retrieved from http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Langston, C. (2011). Modeling Risk Management in Sustainable Construction, 199–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maidin, A. B., Shafri, S., & Ibrahim, S. (2014). Perkembangan dan Kemajuan Penerbitan Jurnal Malaysia: Strategi ke Persada Antarabangsa, (1), 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Rashid, R. A., Ismail, E. D., & Abdullah, A. S. (2015). Adaptive Re-Use of Heritage Buildings in Malaysia-A Case Study of Penaga Hotel in Penang. Proceedings of the Colloquium on Administrative Science and Technology, 361–372. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H.-J., & Zeng, Z.-T. (2010). A multi-objective decision-making process for reuse selection of historic buildings. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(2), 1241–1249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson, S. J., James, K., & Reed, R. (2009). Delivering sustainability through the adaptive reuse of commercial buildings: the Melbourne CBD challenge. Proceedings of the Pacific Rim Real Estate Society 15th Annual Conference, Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PPRES), (June 2008), 1–19. [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson, S. J., & Reed, R. G. (2008). The Business Case for incorporating Sustainability in Office Buildings : the Adaptive Reuse of Existing Buildings. Office, 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, C. A. (2010). Adaptive Reuse if Industrial Buildings in Toronto, Ontario Evaluating Criteria for Determining Building Selection. [Google Scholar]
- Yau, a N. G. H., Implementation, T. H. E., & Green, O. F. (2010). Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Declaration of Thesis / Undergraduate Paper and Copyright The Implementation of Green Building Restricted Bachelor of Civil Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Yildirim, M. (2012). Assessment of the decision-making process for re-use of a historical asset: The example of Diyarbakir Hasan Pasha Khan, Turkey. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 13(4), 379–388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yung, E. H. K., & Chan, E. H. W. (2012). Implementation challenges to the adaptive reuse of heritage buildings: Towards the goals of sustainable, low carbon cities. Habitat International, 36(3), 352–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuo, J., & Zhao, Z. (2014). Green building research – current status and future agenda : A review Why? How? How? What? Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 30, 271–281. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.