MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Abdul Rahim, A. (2011). Application of Universal Design Towards World Class Cities. [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Talib, Y, Rajagopalan, P and Yang, R. J. (2013). “ Evaluation of building performance for strategic facilities management in healthcare.” Facilities. 31(13/14): 681–701. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. (2014). Research Design. 4th ed. [S.l.]: Sage Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, Z. (2011). Most Handicapped People Not Yet Registered With JKM. Inclusive Design for Malaysia. http://inclusivedesign.wordpress.com [Google Scholar]
- Imrie, R. (2012). Universalism, universal design and equitable access to the built environment. Disabil Rehabil, 34(10), pp.873–882. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M. (2014). Rights of the People with Disabilities and Social Exclusion in Malaysia. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 5(2), pp. 171–177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kadir, S., Jamaludin, M. and Rahim, A. (2012). Building Managersâ€™ Perception in Regards to Accessibility and Universal Design Implementation in Public Buildings: Putrajaya case studies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 35, pp.129–136. [Google Scholar]
- Lingan, L. (2012). More Boarding Facilities Needed. Business Times, [online] p.1. http://www.nst.com.my [Google Scholar]
- Morris, J. (2001). Impairment and Disability: Constructing an Ethics of Care That Promotes Human Rights. Hypatia, 16(4), pp.1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- News Straits Times, (2014). Making Life Easier for Disabled. [online] p.1. http://www.nst.com.my [Google Scholar]
- Verea-Hernando, H., Valdés-Cuadrado, L., López- Campos, J., Fandiño-Orgeira, J. and Blanco-Ramos, M. (2011). Coordination Between a District Hospital and a Reference Hospital: Evaluation of Chest Disease Care Models. Archivos de Bronconeumología (English Edition), 47(6), pp.290–295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wall, L. (2007). Where should obstetric vesico- vaginal fistulas be repaired: At the district general hospital or a specialized fistula center?. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 99, pp.S28–S31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, M. and Scior, K. (2013). Attitudes towards individuals with disabilities as measured by the Implicit Association Test: A literature review. Research in developmental disabilities, 35(2), pp.294–321 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.