MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Yang D-j, Hao Y-h, Wang T-c. Experimental Research on Recycled Aggregate Concrete for Highway Pavement. In: Heng W, Yinhai W, Jian R, Jiancheng W, editors. Tenth International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professionals (ICCTP). Beijing, China: ASCE; 2010. p. 309.
- Kou SC, Poon CS, Agrela F. Comparisons of natural and recycled aggregate concretes prepared with the addition of different mineral admixtures. Cement and Concrete Composites. 2011;33(8):788–95.
- Ismail S, Hoe KW, Ramli M. Sustainable Aggregates: The Potential and Challenge for Natural Resources Conservation. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013;101(0):100–9.
- Poon CS, Shui ZH, Lam L. Effect of microstructure of ITZ on compressive strength of concrete prepared with recycled aggregates. Construction and Building Materials. 2004;18(6):461–8.
- Padmini AK, Ramamurthy K, Mathews MS. Influence of parent concrete on the properties of recycled aggregate concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2009;23(2):829–36.
- Tam VWY, Gao XF, Tam CM. Microstructural analysis of recycled aggregate concrete produced from two-stage mixing approach. Cement and Concrete Research. 2005;35(6):1195–203. [CrossRef]
- Chakradhara Rao M, Bhattacharyya S, Barai S. Influence of field recycled coarse aggregate on properties of concrete. Materials and Structures. 2011;44(1):205–20.
- Tabsh SW, Abdelfatah AS. Influence of recycled concrete aggregates on strength properties of concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2009; 23(2):1163–7.
- Poon CS, Shui ZH, Lam L, Fok H, Kou SC. Influence of moisture states of natural and recycled aggregates on the slump and compressive strength of concrete. Cement and Concrete Research. 2004;34(1):31–6.
- Kou SC, Poon CS, Chan D. Influence of Fly Ash as Cement Replacement on the Properties of Recycled Aggregate Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 2007;19(9):709–17. [CrossRef]
- Gómez-Soberón JMV. Porosity of recycled concrete with substitution of recycled concrete aggregate: An experimental study. Cement and Concrete Research. 2002;32(8):1301–11. [CrossRef]
- Rao A, Jha KN, Misra S. Use of aggregates from recycled construction and demolition waste in concrete. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 2007;50(1):71–81. [CrossRef]
- Tangchirapat W, Buranasing R, Jaturapitakkul C. Use of High Fineness of Fly Ash to Improve Properties of Recycled Aggregate Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 2010; 22(6):565–71. [CrossRef]
- Kishore R, Bairagi NK. Creep and drying shrinkage of recycled aggregate concrete. In: Made AM, Sabnis G, Tan JSY, editors. The First International Conference on Recent Advances in Concrete Technology Washington, DC: Destech Pubns Inc 2007. p. 289–98.
- Grdic ZJ, Toplicic-Curcic GA, Despotovic IM, Ristic NS. Properties of self-compacting concrete prepared with coarse recycled concrete aggregate. Construction and Building Materials. 2010;24(7):1129–33.
- Gomes M, de Brito J. Structural concrete with incorporation of coarse recycled concrete and ceramic aggregates: durability performance. Materials and Structures. 2009;42(5):663–75.
- Ann KY, Moon HY, Kim YB, Ryou J. Durability of recycled aggregate concrete using pozzolanic materials. Waste Management. 2008;28(6):993–9.
- Evangelista L, de Brito J. Durability performance of concrete made with fine recycled concrete aggregates. Cement and Concrete Composites. 2010;32(1):9–14. [CrossRef]
- Otsuki N, Miyazato S-i Yodsudjai W. Influence of Recycled Aggregate on Interfacial Transition Zone, Strength, Chloride Penetration and Carbonation of Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 2003;15(5):443–51. [CrossRef]
- Ismail S, Ramli M. Effect of Different Moisture States of Surface-Treated Recycled Concrete Aggregate on Properties of Fresh and Hardened Concrete. International Journal of Civil, Architectural, Structural and Construction Engineering 2014;8(1):65–71.
- Maruthachalam D., Muthukumar J. Flexural behaviour of hybrid fibre reinforced concrete beams: a general review. Indian Journal of Engineering. 2013;2(3):14–6.
- Şahin Y, Köksal F. The influences of matrix and steel fibre tensile strengths on the fracture energy of high-strength concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2011;25(4):1801–6.
- Peled A, Jones J, Shah SP. Effect of matrix modification on durability of glass fiber reinforced cement composites. Materials and Structures 2005;38:163–71.
- Corinaldesi V, Moriconi G. Durable fiber reinforced self-compacting concrete. Cement and Concrete Research 2004;34:249–54.
- Teychenné DC, Franklin RE, Erntroy HC, Hobbs DW, Marsh BK. Design of normal concrete mixes. Second ed. Watford, UK: Building Research Establishment; 1997.
- RILEM recommendations. Absorption of water by immersion under vacuum. Material Structure, RILEM CPC 113. 1984;101:393–4.
- Mesbah HA, Buyle-Bodin F. Efficiency of polypropylene and metallic fibres on control of shrinkage and cracking of recycled aggregate mortars. Construction and Building Materials. 1999;13(8):439–47.
- Poon CS, Qiao XC, Chan D. The cause and influence of self-cementing properties of fine recycled concrete aggregates on the properties of unbound sub-base. Waste Management. 2006; 26(10):1166–72.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.