MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- NASA. (2013). Climate change: How do we know? The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Retrieved from http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence [Google Scholar]
- UNEP-SBCI. (2010). Common Carbon Metric. United Nations Environmental Programme-Sustinable Building Climate Initiative. Retrieved from http://www.unep.org/sbci/pdfs/UNEPSBCICarbonMetric.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ZaidS., & GrahamP. (2015a). The Need for Energy Efficiency Legislation in Malaysian Building Sector. A Comparative Study of South East Asian Policies. Conference Proceedings of RICS COBRA Legal Research Symposium 2012. [Google Scholar]
- BREEAM. (2013). What is BREEAM? Building Research Establishment (BRE) Ltd. Retrieved from: http://www.breeam.org/about.jsp?id=66 [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Green Building Council. (2013). Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Retrieved from: http://www.usgbc.org/leed [Google Scholar]
- MenezesA. C., CrippsA., BouchlaghemD., & BuswellR. (2012). Predicted vs. actual energy performance of non-domestic buildings: Using post-occupancy evaluation data to reduce the performance gap. Applied Energy, 97, 355–364 [Google Scholar]
- GhaffarianHoseiniA., DahlanN. D., BerardiU., GhaffarianHoseiniA., MakaremiN., & GhaffarianHoseiniM. (2013). Sustainable energy performances of green buildings: A review of current theories, implementations and challenges. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 25, 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- LoveP. E., NiedzweickiM., BullenP. A., & EdwardsD. J. (2011). Achieving the green building council of Australia’s world leadership rating in an office building in Perth. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 138(5), 652–660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NilashiM., ZakariaR., IbrahimO., MajidM. Z. A., ZinR. M., ChugtaiM. W., & YakubuD. A. (2015). A knowledge-based expert system for assessing the performance level of green buildings. Knowledge-Based Systems, 86, 194–209. [Google Scholar]
- ZaidS. M., MyedaN. E., MahyuddinN., & SulaimanR. (2015b). Malaysia’s Rising GHG Emissions and Carbon ‘Lock-In’Risk: A Review of Malaysian Building Sector Legislation and Policy. Journal of Surveying, Construction and Property, 6(1). [Google Scholar]
- AhnY. H. (2010). The development of models to identify relationships between first costs of green building strategies and technologies and life cycle costs for public green facilities (Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University). [Google Scholar]
- BCA Green Mark. (2015). BCA Green Mark for New Buildings (Non-Residential). Building and Construction Authority (BCA). Retrieved from http://www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/others/GM2015_NewBuildings_NRB_Pilot.pdf [Google Scholar]
- BERDE. (2013). BERDE for New Construction Commercial Buildings. Phillippine Green Building Council. Retrieved from http://philgbc.net/berde/berde-nc/1.1.0/BERDE-NC-COM-v110.pdf [Google Scholar]
- GBI. (2009). GBI Assessment Criteria for Non-Residential New Construction (NRNC). GreenBuildingIndex Sdn Bhd. Retrieved from http://new.greenbuildingindex.org/Files/Resources/GBI%20Tools/GBI%20NRNC%20Non-Residential%20Tool%20V1.0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- U.S Department of Energy, 2015. EnergyPlus Energy Simulation Software. Retrieved from http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/ [Google Scholar]
- BRE. (2016). Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM). Building Research Establishment Ltd. Retrieved from https://www.bre.co.uk/page.jsp?id=706; http://www.uk-ncm.org.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- WangS., YanC., & XiaoF. (2012). Quantitative energy performance assessment methods for existing buildings. Energy and Buildings, 55, 873–888. [Google Scholar]
- LeeW. L., & BurnettJ. (2008). Benchmarking energy use assessment of HK-BEAM, BREEAM and LEED. Building and Environment, 43(11), 1882–1891. [Google Scholar]
- BordassB, CohenR, StandevenM, LeamanA. Assessing building performance in use 3: energy performance of probe buildings. Build Res Inform 2001; 29(2):114–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MwashaA, WilliamsR G, IwaroJ. Modeling the performance of residential building envelope: The role of sustainable energy performance indicators. Energy and Buildings 2011; 43 (9):2108–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TurnerC., & MarkF. (2008). Energy Performance of LEED for New Construction Buildings. Vancouver, WA: New Buildings Institute, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- HamiltonI, SteadmanP, BruhnsH. CarbonBuzz – Energy Data Audit. UCL Energy Institute, July; 2011. [Google Scholar]
- CarbonBuzz. (2013). Summary of Audits Performed on CarbonBuzz by the UCL Energy Insitute. CarbonBuzz Performance Gap. Retrieved from http://www.carbonbuzz.org/index.jsp#performancegap; http://www.carbonbuzz.org/downloads/PerformanceGap.pdf [Google Scholar]
- MillsA. J., DureposG., & WiebeE. (Eds.). (2009). Encyclopedia of case study research (Vol. 2). Sage Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Greenbuildingindex Sdn Bhd. (2014). GBI Certified Buildings. Retrieved from greenbuildingindex: http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/organisation-certified-buildings-NRNC-01.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.