MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- E. Storey, K.H Dangman P. Schenck, R.L DeBernardo C.S Yang A. Bracker, and M.J Hodgson, Guidance for Clinicians on the Recognition and Management of Health Effects related to Mold Exposure and moisture Indoors. Farmington: U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), 2004.
- M. Hollis, Surveying Buildings 5th Edition, 5th ed. RICS, 2005.
- W. K. Jan, Aerobiological Engineering Handbook A Guide to Airborne Disease and Control Technologies. McGRAW-HILL New York: McGraw-Hill Componies, 2006.
- M. S. Zuraimi and K. W. Tham, “Indoor air quality and its determinants in tropical child care centers,” Atmos. Environ., Vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 2225–2239, Mar. 2008. [CrossRef]
- N. H. M. Hussin, L. M. Sann, M. N. Shamsudin, and Z. Hashim, “Characterization of Bacteria and Fungi Bioaerosol in the Indoor Air of selected Primary Schools in Malaysia,” Indoor Built Environ., vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 607–617, Sep. 2011. [CrossRef]
- N. C. Burton and J. Gibbins, “Assessment of Mold and Indoor Environmental Quality in a Middle School – Texas,” no. July, 2011.
- C. Palaty, “Mould Assessment in Indoor Environments - Review of Guidelines & Evidence,” Vancouver, 2010.
- E. Carvalho, C. Sindt, a. Verdier, C. Galan, L. O’Donoghue, S. Parks, and M. Thibaudon, “Performance of the Coriolis air sampler, a high-volume aerosol-collection system for quantification of airborne spores and pollen grains,” Aerobiologia (Bologna)., vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 191–201, Oct. 2008. [CrossRef]
- S. Vesper, “Traditional mould analysis compared to a DNA-based method of mould analysis.,” Crit. Rev. Microbiol., vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 15–24, Feb. 2011. [CrossRef]
- A. C. Pinheiro, M. F. Macedo, V. Jurado, C. Saiz-Jimenez, C. Viegas, J. Brandão, and L. Rosado, “Mould and yeast identification in archival settings: Preliminary results on the use of traditional methods and molecular biology options in Portuguese archives,” Int. Biodeterior. Biodegradation, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 619–627, Jul. 2011. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.