MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Brundtland report, World commission on environment and development. Report of the United Nations, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ortiz, C. Francesc, S. Guido, Construction and Building Materials, 23, 28-39 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Appleby, Integrated Sustainable Design of Buildings (London: Earthscan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- BREEAM, Pre-assessment estimator, (2011) [Online]. Available: http://www.breeam.org/page.jsp?id=87. [Google Scholar]
- A. Basnet, BREEAM & LEED: A study of materials and their life cycle impact, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ebert, N. Ebig, G. Haurer, Green Building Certification Systems, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Houlihan, An Analysis of the Performance of Certification Schemes in the Hotel Sector in terms of CO2 Emissions Reduction, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- j. Carroon, Sustainable preservation: Greening Existing Buildings, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kaynejad, M.R. Shirazi, The Traditional Houses of Tabriz, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- LEED 2009 for new construction and major renovations. (2008). Washington, D.C.: U.S. Green Building Council [Google Scholar]
- U.S.G.B.C. 2009. Green Building Design and Construction, LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Design & Construction, USA, i-xiv, 335–400. [Google Scholar]
- N. Lazarus, Bed ZED Toolkit part 1: A guide to construction materials for carbon neutral developments, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.