MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Kais Dukes, “Sunan an-Nasa’i 3691,” Book 32, Hadith 4. [Online]. Available: http://sunnah.com/nasai/32/4. [Accessed: 05-Feb-2016].
- M. Dr. Uswatun Hasanah, “Inovasi Pengembangan Wakaf di Berbagai Negara,” Artikel, 2008. [Online]. Available: http://bwi.or.id/index.php/in/publikasi/artikel/222-inovasi-pengembangan-wakaf-di-berbagai-negara. [Accessed: 04-Feb-2016].
- B. Yediyyildiz, “Place of the Waqf in Turkish Cultural System,” 1996, 1996. [Online]. Available: http://yunus.hacettepe.edu.tr/~yyildiz/placeofthewaqf.htm. [Accessed: 04-Feb-2016].
- Quran.com, “QURAN.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015,” 2015. [Online]. Available: http://quran.com/2. [Accessed: 05-Feb-2016].
- S. A. Gapor, N. M. Malik, and A. Husin, “Trends, Problems and Needs of Urban Housing in Malaysia,” Int. J. Soc. Educ. Econ. Manag. Eng., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 37–41, 2011.
- M. I. A. Mohsin, “Financing through cash-waqf: a revitalization to finance different needs,” Int. J. Islam. Middle East. Financ. Manag., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 304–321, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. I. A. Mohsin, “Waqf-shares : new product to finance old waqf real estate,” Bank Bank Syst., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 72–78, 2012.
- A. Hassan, “MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE,” in Seventh International Conference – The Tawhidi Epistemology: Zakat and Waqf Economy, Bangi 2010, 2010, pp. 309–328.
- T. S. Ong, “Factors Affecting the Price of Housing in Malaysia,” J. Emerg. Issues Econ. Financ. Bank., vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 414–429, 2013.
- Z. Hashim, “House price and affordability in housing in Malaysia,” Akademika, vol. 78, pp. 37–46, 2010.
- D. Özdemir, “The Role of the Public Sector in the Provision of Housing Supply in Turkey, 1950-2009,” Int. J. Urban Reg. Res., vol. 35, no. November 2011, pp. 1099–1117, 2011. [CrossRef]
- V. Reina and J. Begley, “Reprint of ‘will they stay or will they go: Predicting subsidized housing opt-outs,’” J. Hous. Econ., vol. 24, pp. 122–137, 2014. [CrossRef]
- www.iMoney.my, “Malaysia Budget 2016: Can You Afford A House Now ?,” 24/10/2015. [Online]. Available: http://english.astroawani.com/malaysia-news/budget-2016-can-you-afford-house-now-77733. [Accessed: 06-Feb-2016].
- M. Department of Statistics, “Average Monthly Income of Malaysian Households At,” 2014.
- Dr-Suraya-Ismai, “Making Housing Affordable,” 2015.
- M. S. Suhaida, N. M. Tawil, N. Hamzah, a I. Che Ani, and M. M. Tahir, “A Conceptual Overview of Housing Affordability in Selangor, Malaysia,” Int. J. Soc. Hum. Sci. Eng., vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 287–289, 2010.
- M. S. Suhaida, N. M. Tawil, N. Hamzah, A. I. Che-Ani, H. Basri, and M. Y. Yuzainee, “Housing Affordability: A Conceptual Overview for House Price Index,” Procedia Eng., vol. 20, pp. 346–353, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M. Kahf, “FINANCING THE DEVELOPMENT of AWQAF REAL ESTATE,” IRTI, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 1998.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, “Developing the interview guide,” Citation: Cohen D, Crabtree B. “Qualitative Research Guidelines Project.” July 2006. http://www.qualres.org/HomeInte-3595.html, 2008. [Online]. Available: http://www.qualres.org/HomeInte-3595.html. [Accessed: 06-Feb-2016].
- S. E. Baker, R. Edwards, P. Adler, H. S. Becker, and A. Doucet, “How many qualitative interviews is enough ?,” national Centre for Research Method, 20121. [Online]. Available: eprints.ncrm.ac.uk/2273/4/how_many_interviews.pdf. [Accessed: 06-Feb–2016].
- P. Mayring, “Qualitative Content Analysis,” 2000, vol. 1, no. 2, 2000.
- N. Fox and A. HunnHunn Amanda, “Trent Focus for Research and Development in Primary Health Care Using,” 2002.
- ROBERT K. YIN, QUALITATIVE RESEARCH FROM START TO FINISH, 9 8 7 6 5., vol. 53, no. 9. New York, 2011.
- A. B. Mohsin, M. Tahir, and S. Hj, “THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SAHAM WAQF ON ADEQUACY 2 FUNDS FOR,” Int. J. Real Estate Stud., vol. 9, no. 2015, p. 33, 2015.
- H. Ahmed, “Waqf -Based Microfinance: Realizing The Social Role of Islamic Finance ‘Integrating Awqaf in the Islamic Financial Sector,’” in Integrating Awqaf in the Islamic Financial Sector, 2007, pp. 1–22.
- M. Ramadhan, F. Ellias, A. F. Kadir, and M. N. Haron, “Parameter syariah untuk wakaf tunai.”
- M. N. A. Zulkifli Hasan, “The Investment Of Waqf Land As An Instrument Of Muslims’ Economic Development In Malaysia,” in Dubai International Conference on Endowments’ Investment, 4-6th February 2008, 2008, pp. 1–25.
- S. Nadiah, M. Ali, A. Halim, M. Noor, N. Nazihah, N. Rashidah, P. Ismail, F. Dahlan, M. Saifol, and A. Shari, “Integrating Awqaf and Zakat : A Case Study of Land Development For The Poor in State Islamic Religious Councils Terengganu, Malaysia,” in International Halal Conference 2014 - INHAC 2014, 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.