MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- ASHRAE Standard 55 (2004).Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), Malaysia – National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Fisk, W.J., 2000. Estimates of potential nationwide productivity and health benefits from better indoor environments: an update. In: Spengler, John D., Samet, Jonathan M., McCarthy, John F. (Eds.), Indoor Air Quality Handbook, Chapter 4. McGraw Hill, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Fromme, H., Twardella, D., Dietrich, D., Heitmann, D., Schierl, R., Liebl, B., Rü;den, B., 2007. Particulate Matter in the Indoor Air of Classrooms—Exploratory Results from Munich and Surrounding Area.Atmospheric Environment, 41, pp854–866. [Google Scholar]
- Heath, G.A. and Mendell, M.J. (2002). Do indoor environments in schools influence student performance? A review of the literaure. pp. 802–807 in Proceeding of Indoor Air 2002, Vol.1 June 30-July 5, 2002, Monterey, Calif. [Google Scholar]
- Hill, MC, Epps, KK. Does physical classroom environment affect student performance, student satisfaction, and student evaluation of teaching in the college environment? Acad Educ Leadersh 2009;14(1):P15e9. [Google Scholar]
- Kamaruzzaman, K. and Samsul, A(2013). Thermal Comfort Assessment of a Classroom in Tropical Climate Conditions. Recent Advances in Energy, Environment and Development, ISBN: 978–1–61804–157–9. [Google Scholar]
- Mendell, M.J., Fisk, W.J., Dong, M.X., Petersen, M., Hines, C.J., Dong, M., Faulkner, D., Deddens, J.A., Ruder, A.M., Sullivan, D.A., Boeniger, M.F., 2002. Indoor particles and symptoms among office workers: results from a double-blind cross-over study. Epidemiology 13, 296–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education (MOE), 2013. Statistic.[online] Available at: http://www.moe.gov.my/ [Accessed 10 June 2014]. [Google Scholar]
- NIOSH, 2013. Centre for Disease and Control Prevention [online] (June 2013) Available at http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/indoorenv/ [Accessed 12 November 2013]. [Google Scholar]
- Turunen, M., Toyinbo, O., Putus, T., Nevalainen, A., Shaughnessy, R., & Haverinen-Shaughnessy, U. Indoor environmental quality in school buildings, and the health and wellbeing of students. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. [Google Scholar]
- Wood, R., Orwell, R., Tarran, J., Torpy, F., and Burchett, M.: 2006, ‘The Potted- Plant Microcosm Substantially Reduces Indoor Air VOC Pollution: II. Laboratory Study’, Volume 177, Issue 1-4, pp 59–80 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.