MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Abdullah, S.A, Sulaiman, N, Latiffi, A.A, & Baldry, D. (2014). Building Information Modeling (BIM) from the Perspective of Facilities Management (FM) in Malaysia. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, retrieved from http://eprints.uthm.edu.my/5425/1/IRERS_2014_2_U.pdf.
- Ali, K.N., Al-Jamalullail, S.N.N.S.I, & Boon, T.C (2013), Building Information Modeling Awareness and Readiness among Quantity Surveyors and Quantity Surveying Firms, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia-Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia, Technical Paper.
- Autodesk. (2013). Autodesk Building Design Suite. Retrieved from http://usa.autodesk.com/autodesk-building-design-suite/compare/.
- Autodesk. (2003). Building information modelling in practice. Retrieved from http://www.ddscad.com/BIM___In_Practice.pdf
- Azhar, S., Khalfan, M., & Maqsood, T. (2012). Building information modelling (BIM): now and beyond. Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, 12(4), 15–28. [CrossRef]
- Bank Negara Malaysia (2015), Economic and Financial Developments in Malaysia in the First Quarter of 2015, retrieved from http://www.bnm.gov.my/files/publication/qb/2015/Q1/1Q2015_fullbook_en.pdf.
- BCIS. (2011). RICS 2011 Building Information Modelling Survey Report. Retrieved from http://www.bcis.co.uk/downloads/RICS_2011_BIM_Survey_Report.pdf
- Boon, J. (2009). Preparing for a BIM Revolution.13th Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors Congress (PAQS 2009). (P.35).
- Branson, A (2013), Global Construction 2025, Building.co.uk, retrieved from http://www.building.co.uk/global-construction-2025/5057217.article.
- Broquetas, M. (2010). Using BIM as a project management tool: how can BIM improve the delivery of complex construction projects?. Master degree dissertation, University of Applied Sciences, Stuttgart.
- Bryde, D., Broquetas, M., & Volm, J. M. (2013). The project benefits of building information modelling (BIM).International Journal of Project Management, 31(7), 971–980. [CrossRef]
- CIDB (2016). BIM Training, retrieved from http://www.bimcenter.com.my/.
- CREAM (2012). A Case Study of BIM Implementation in Malaysia, retrieved from http://www.myconstructionresearch.com/index.php/publication/integrated-design-delivery-solution/file/12-bim-implementation-in-malaysia.
- Davidson, A., R. (2008). A study of the deployment and impact of Building Information Modelling Software in the Construction Industry. Retrieved from http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/eengineering/documents/AndrewDavidson.pdf
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., & Liston, K. (2011), BIM handbook: A guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineeris, and contractors, Wiley: New Jearsey.
- Gee, C. (2011). The influence of buidling information modelling on the quantity surveying profession.
- Latiffi, A.A., Brahim, J, Mohd, S, Fathi, M.S. (2014). The Malaysian Government’s Initiative in Using Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Construction Projects, ASEA-SEC-2, Bangkok, November 3–7.
- Latiffi, A.A, Mohd, S, Kasim, N, & Fathi, M.S. (2013). Building Information Modeling (BIM) Application in Malaysian Construction Industry. International Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2(A), 1–6.
- NBS. (2012). National BIM Report 2012. Retrieved from http://www.thenbs.com/pdfs/NBS-NationalBIMReport12.pdf
- Matthews, D. (2011). Rise of the Machines: BIM and QS’s. Retrieved from www.blackenewport.co.uk/bna-news-and-media.asp?id=90
- McGraw-Hill Construction (2012), The business value of BIM in North America: Multi-year trend analysis and user ratings smart market report, retrieved from http://bimforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MHC-Business-Value-of-BIM-in-North-America-2007-2012-SMR.pdf.
- Mohd-Nor, M.F.I & Grant, M.P. (2014). Building Information Modeling (BIM) in the Malaysian Architecture Industry, WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development, Vol.10, 264–273.
- PWD (2011). Laporan Tahunan Jabatan Kerja Raya 2011, pp 28–29. Retrieved December 6, 2015, from http://www.jkr.gov.my/var/files/File/dokumen/laporan_tahunan_jkr_2011.pdf.
- Rodrigues, R. F. O. (2015). Otimização do processo de pré-dimensionamento de fundações diretas com recurso à metodologia BIM.
- Rogers, J, Chong, H.Y, & Preece, C. (2015). Adoption of Building Information (BIM) technology: Perspectives from Malaysian engineering consulting services firms. Engineering, Construction, and Architectural Management, 22(4), 424–445. [CrossRef]
- Smith, P. (2014), BIM implementation–global strategies. Procedia Engineering, 85, 482–492. [CrossRef]
- Verster, J. J. P. (2006, April). Managing cost, contracts, communication and claims: A Quantity Surveying perspective on future opportunities. In Proceedings of 1st ICEC & IPMA Global Congress on Project Management, 5th World congress on Cost Engineering, Project Management and Quantity Surveying (pp. 23–26).
- Vineeth, R., & Jenifer, P. (2014). Role of Building Information Modelling (Bim) in Quantity Surveying Practice. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 5(12), 194–200.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.