MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- P. Schübeler, J. Christen, and C.- Berne, “UNDP / UNCHS (Habitat)/ World Bank / SDC Collaborative Programme on Municipal Solid Waste management in Low-Income Countries URBAN MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE Conceptual Framework for Municipal Solid Waste Management in Low-Income Countries,” (1996).
- C. O. Ver and S. T. O. Ry, “Disaster Management in Malaysia : Evolution, Development and Future Challenges,” no. February, (2007).
- National Security Council, “Disaster Management in Malaysia: Landscape Review, Challenges and Prospects,” (2011).
- G. Approach, “Cabarrus County, North Carolina,” no. April, (2012).
- MSPs, “Draft National Policy for Disaster Management in Kenya,” no. February, pp. 1–50, (2009).
- Did, “Government Of Malaysia Department Of Irrigation Volume 1 – Flood Management,” vol. 1, (2009).
- Hon Anna BlighMP, “Disaster Management Strategic Policy Framework,” State Disaster Management. Gr., no. 1, pp. 1–20, (2010).
- H. Srinivas and Y. Nakagawa, “Environmental implications for disaster preparedness: Lessons Learnt from the Indian Ocean Tsunami,” J. Environ. Manage, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 4–13, (2008). [CrossRef]
- G. Karunasena, R. Amaratunga, and R. Haigh, “Waste management strategies during post disaster phase: A case of Sri Lanka,” (2010).
- M. Milke, “Disaster waste management research needs,” Waste Management, vol. 31, no. 1, p. 1, (2011).
- C. Brown, M. Milke, and E. Seville, “Disaster waste management: A review article,” Waste Management, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1085–1098, (2011). [CrossRef]
- a. Periathamby, F. S. Hamid & S. -i. Sakai Disaster waste management challenges. Waste Manag. Res. 30, 113–114 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Asari, S. I. Sakai, T. Yoshioka, Y. Tojo, T. Tasaki, H. Takigami, and K. Watanabe, “Strategy for separation and treatment of disaster waste: A manual for earthquake and tsunami disaster waste management in Japan,” J. Mater. Cycles Waste Management, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 290–299, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. M. van Manen, “Hazard and risk perception at Turrialba volcano (Costa Rica); implications for disaster risk management,” Appl. Geogr., vol. 50, pp. 63–73, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Pramudita, E. Taniguchi, and A. Qureshi, “Location and Routing Problems of Debris Collection Operation after Disasters with Realistic Case Study,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 125, pp. 1–15, (2014). [CrossRef]
- T. J. Sin, G. K. Chen, K. S. Long, I. Goh, and H. Hwang, “Current practice of waste management system in Malaysia : Towards sustainable waste management Current Practices for Malaysia”, in 1st FPTP Postgraduate Seminar Towards sustainable waste management. (2013).
- B. A. Rahman, “Issues of Disaster Management Preparedness: A Case Study of Directive 20 of National Security Council Malaysia,” Int. J. Bus. Soc. Sci., vol. 3, no. 5, (2012).
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government, “Act 672, Solid Waste and Public Cleansing Management Act”, pp. 1–7, (2007).
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, “Act 127, Environmental Quality Act”, pp 1–17, (1974).
- SIRIM, “MS 2547:2014-Malaysian Standard Landfill Safe Closure-Requirements,” Sirim Berhad, Malaysia, (2014).
- M Mustafa, “Environmental law in Malaysia. Kluwer Law International BV, the Natherlands”, pp. 98–99, (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.