MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Land Use Planning: Concept, Tools and Applications. Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. (2012).
- S. Ramly. Impact on the Coastal Areas of the Tanjung Tokong Land Reclamation Project, Penang, Malaysia: Effects on Wave Transformation, Sediment Transport, and Coastal Evolution. Division of Water Resources Engineering, Department of Building and Environmental Technology of Lund University. (2008).
- K. S. Mohammed., Y. Elhadary., N. Samat and N. Oma. GIS and Remote Sensing Techniques for Measuring Agriculture Land Loss in Balik Pulau Region of Penang State, Malaysia. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 12. (2015).
- Department of Statistics. Yearbook of Statistics Malaysia, 2010. Department of Statistics, Malaysia. (2011).
- Malacca Historical City Council. Issues and Problems of Coastal Reclamation in Malacca. Central Malacca: Malacca Historical City Council. (2015).
- T. Litman. Planning Principles and Practices. Victoria Transport Policy Institute. (2013).
- C. R. Kothari. Research Methodology: Mothods & Techniques. India: New Age International (P) Limited, Publishers. (2004).
- S. Shamsuri. Research Methods for the Social Sciences (Made Simple). Selangor: DSS Publishing Enterprise. (2004).
- M. Hammond and J. Wellington. Research Methods: The Key Concepts. Routledge Key Guides. (2013).
- School of Distance Education. Social Research Methods: Core Courses. India: University of Calicut. (2011).
- H. Hamdan and S. M. H. S. Subli. Perancangan dan Pembangunan Bandar. Shah Alam: Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). (2012).
- P.L. Stewart, R.J. Rutherford, H.A. Levy, and J.M. Jackson. A Guide to Land Use Planning in Coastal Areas of the Maritime Provinces. Canada: Department of Fisheries and Oceans. (2003).
- L. Keeble. Principle and Practice of Town and Country Planning. London: Estate Gazette Ltd. (1969).
- J. Ratcliffe. An Introduction to Town and Regional Planning. London: Hutchinson and Co. Publisher Ltd. (1974).
- M. Yusup. Statutory Procedure and Planning Machinery for Urban Development in Sarawak. Shah Alam: Universiti Teknologi MARA (Shah Alam). (2013).
- H. Zainol et al. Perspektif Perancangan. Perak: Pusat Penerbitan Universiti (UPENA), UiTM. (2009).
- The Commissioner of Law Revision. National Land Code 1965 (Act 56). Selangor: International Law Book Services. (2011).
- The Commissioner of Law Revision. Town and Country Planning Act 1976 (Act 172). Selangor: International Law Book Services. (2014a).
- The Commissioner of Law Revision. Federal Constitution. Selangor: International Law Book Services. (2014b).
- D. Omar and O. L. H. Leh. Malaysian Development Planning System: Kuala Lumpur Structure Plan and Public Participation. Asian Social Science, 30–36. (2009).
- N. L. Pace. Resilient Coastal Development through Land Use Planning: Tools and Management Techniques in the Gulf of Mexico. University of Mississippi School of Law. (2013).
- I. Ahmad and I. U. Bajwa. Regional Development Planning - Issues and Realities. 41st ISoCaRP Congress 2005, 2. (2005).
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage. DID Manual: Volume 3- Coastal Management. Kuala Lumpur: Department of Irrigation and Drainage. (2009).
- C. B. Powter. Glossary of Reclamation and Remediation Terms Used in Alberta - 7th Editions. Alberta Environment, Science and Standards Branch, Edmonton, Alberta. (2002).
- A. Sufian and M. Mustafa. Emerging Issues on Reclaimed Land in Malaysia: Alienation for Freehold or Leasehold?. International Seminar & Indonesia Forum on Ocean Law and Resources: Building Comprehensive Perspective on National Security and Sustainable Development. Faculty of Law Brawijaya University. (2010).
- R. Kolman and J.V. Hoff. Port Expansion through Land Reclamation. Port Technology International. Retrieved from www.porttechnology.org. (2012).
- J. J. Jiao, S. Nandy and H. Li. Analytical Studies on the Impact of Land Reclamation on Ground Water Flow. Vol. 39, No. 6 - GROUND WATER-November-December 2001, 912–920. (2001).
- The Republic of Uganda. Uganda Vision 2040: The Local Government Development Planning Guidelines. Uganda: The Republic of Uganda. (2014).
- S. M. Yusoff, F. Yusof and A. F. Arshad. An Analysis of Local Plan for Development Control at Local Planning Level in the State of Selangor. AcE-Bs 2014 Sabah ASEAN Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies The Pacific Sutera Hotel, Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, 04-05 January 2013 “Quality of Life in the Built and Natural Environment” (pp. 574–584). Selangor: Elsevier Ltd (2014).
- The Commissioner of Law Revision. Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171). Selangor: International Law Book Services. (2014c).
- Malacca Historical City Council. Central Malacca Local Plan (2003-2015). Central Malacca: Malacca Historical City Council. (2006).
- A. A. Hussain. Kerajaan Tempatan: Teori dan Peranan di Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. (2002).
- S. Khalil and S. A. Adelabu. Modelling Local Government System in Nigeria. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review Vol. 1, No.1; September 2011, 136–154. (2011).
- K. L. Miller. Advantages and Disadvantages of Local Government Decentralisation. Carribean Conference on Local Government and Decentralisation, 1–17. (2002).
- Department of Town and Country Planning. Local Plan Manual. Selangor: Department of Town and Country Planning and Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government. (2009).
- F. Ahmad, I. Mohd and W. N. W. A. Aziz. Land Use Planning and Property Development: Factors Affecting Urban Housing Development in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 25th American Real Estate Society Meeting Monterey, California, USA. Kuala Lumpur: Centre for Studies of Urban and Regional Real Estate (SURE), Faculty of the Built Environment, Universuty of Malaya. (2009).
- C. Schively, M. Beekman, C. Carlson and J. Reed. Enhancing Transportation: The Effects of Public Involvement in Planning and Design Processes. University of Minnesota, for the American Institute of Architects; at www.cts.umn.edu/pdf/CTS-07-10.pdf. (2007).
- Project for Public Spaces (PPS). A Citizen’s Guide to Better Streets. Projects for Public Spaces. (www.pps.org): at www.pps.org/pdf/bookstore/How_to_Engage_Your_Transportation_Agency_AARP.pdf. (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.