MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- NAO. The Performance and Management of Hospital PFI Contracts, 68. (2010).
- J. Yuan, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Managing the Performance of Public Private Partnership Projects to Achieve Value for Money: Key Performance Indicators Selection. In International Conference On Multi-National Construction Projects, pp. 1–16 (2008).
- H. S. H. Robinson, & J. Scott Service Delivery and Performance Monitoring in PFI/PPP Projects. Construction Management and Economics, 27 (2), pp. 181–197 (2009). [CrossRef]
- J. Yuan, A. Y. Zeng, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Selection of Performance Objectives and Key Performance Indicators in Public–Private Partnership Projects to Achieve Value for Money. Construction Management and Economics, 27, pp. 253–270. (2009). [CrossRef]
- J. Liu, P. E. D. Love, P. R. Davis, J. Smith, & M. Regan Performance Measurement Framework in PPP Projects. (2013).
- J. Liu, P. E. D. D. Love, J. Smith, M. Regan, & E. Palaneeswaran Review of Performance Measurement: Implications for Public–Private Partnerships. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 5 (1), pp. 35–51. (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Regan, J. Smith, & P. E. D. Love Impact of The Capital Market Collapse on Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137 (1), pp. 6–16. (2011). [CrossRef]
- G. Hodge The Risky Business Of Public – Private Partnerships. Symposium, 63 (December), pp. 37–49. (2004).
- H K. Yong Public-Private Partnerships Policy and Practice, London: C. Secretariat. (2010).
- VAGO. Report of the Auditor-General on the Finances of the State of Victoria, 2001–2002, (2002).
- House of Commons. The Operational Performance of PFI Prisons: Forty-ninth Report of Session 2002-2003. (2003).
- G. Mladenovic, N. Vajdic, & B. Wu Use of Key Performance Indicators for PPP Transport Projects to Meet Stakeholders’ Performance Objectives. (2013).
- L. O. Oyedele Avoiding Performance Failure Payment Deductions in PFI/PPP Projects: A Model of Critical Success Factors. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, (JUNE), 259. (2013).
- M. a., El-Haram & A. Agapiou The Role of the Facility Manager in New Procurement Routes. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 8 (2), pp. 124–134. (2002). [CrossRef]
- NAO. The Operational Performance of PFI Prisons, (June), 55. (2003).
- S. Ismail, & K. A. Rashid Private Finance Initiative (PFI) In Malaysia: The Need for and Issues Related to the Public Sector Comparator (PSC). (2007).
- R. Jayaseelan, & M. Tan PFI-cure for All Ills. The Egde Malaysia, pp. 72–74. (2006).
- I.R. Endut Framework For Minimizing Time Overruns of Malaysia Construction Projects. A PhD Thesis, Glasgow Caledonian University. (2008).
- A. Netto Malaysia’s New Fangled Privatization Fudge. EPU. (2006).
- Economic Planning Unit (EPU). Streamlining Privatization. Ninth Malaysia Plan 2006-2010, pp. 223–233. (2006).
- Economic Planning Unit (EPU). The Tenth Malaysian Plan, 2011-2015, Prime Minister‟s Department, Putrajaya. (2010).
- PEMANDU. Annual Report: Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), Kuala Lumpur: PEMANDU. (2011).
- Prime Minister Department. Public Private Partnership (PPP) Guideline, pp. 1–12. (2009).
- S. S. Khaderi, & a. R. a. Aziz Adoption of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) in Malaysian Public Works Projects: Are We Ready ? CIB TG72 World Building Congress, pp. 105–120. (2010).
- K. Ismail A Value for Money Assessment Framework for Public Private Partnership Approach, PhD, Thesis. (2012).
- T. Edge Untested Model for Malaysian Companies. The Edge Malaysia, p. 75. (2006).
- R. Akbıyıklı Performance Assessment of A Private Finance Initiative Road Project. Transport, 28 (February 2015), pp. 11–24. (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Neely, M. Gregory and K. Platts, Performance Measurement System Design: A Literature Review And Research Agenda, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 25 No. 12, pp. 1228–1263. (2005). [CrossRef]
- D.O. Ong’olo, Public Private Partnerships (PPP): Practice and Regulatory Policy in Kenya. Paper prepared for the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) on July 7th 2006, Kenya. (2006).
- European Commission. Guidelines for Successful Public-Private Partnerships, European Commission, Brussels. (2003).
- D. Grimsey, & M. Lewis Evaluating The Risks Of Public Private Partnerships For Infrastructure Projects. International Journal of Project Management. (2002).
- L. Zhou, R. Keivani, & E. Kurul Sustainability Performance Measurement Framework for PFI Projects in the UK. (2013).
- J. Yuan, C. Wang, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Developing Key Performance Indicators for Public-Private Partnership Projects: Questionnaire Survey and Analysis. Journal of Management in Engineering, 28(3), pp. 252–264. (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail Key Performance Indicator for Private Finance Initiative in Malaysia. PhD Thesis. (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.