MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Yilmaz, M. and Bakiş, A. (2015). Sustainability in Construction Sector. World Conference on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2253–2262.
- Demaid, A. and Quintas, P. (2006). Knowledge across cultures in the construction industry: sustainability, innovation and design. 26(5–6), 603–610.
- Pakir, A. H. K. et al.,(2012). Sustainable Housing Development and Leadership: A Review. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 6(12), 385–395.
- Opoku, A and Fortune, C (2011). The implementation of sustainable practices through leadership in construction organizations In:Egbu, C. and Lou, E.C.W. (Eds.) Procs 27th Annual ARCOM Conference, 5-7 September 2011, Bristol, UK, Association of Researchers in Construction Management, 1145–1154.
- Sustainability Leadership Institute (2011). Retrieved August 1st, 2015, from http://sustainabilityleadershipinstitute.org/
- Visser, W., & Courtice, P. (2011). Sustainability Leadership: Linking Theory and Practice. SSRN Electronic Journal SSRN Journal.
- Šimanskiene, L. Župerkiene, E. (2014), Sustainable leadership: The New Challenge for Organisations. Knowledge Economy Forum, 81–93.
- Hargreaves, A., & Fink, D. (2006). Sustainable leadership.San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Lambert, S. (2011), “Sustainable leadership and the implication for the general further education college sector”, Journal of Further and Higher Education, 35(1), 131–148. [CrossRef]
- Stephens, J., & Graham, A. (2010). Toward an empirical research agenda for sustainability in higher education: Exploring the transition management framework. Journal of Cleaner Production,611–618. [CrossRef]
- Kantabutra, S. & Saratun, M. (2013). Sustainable leadership: honeybee practices at Thailand’s oldest university. International Journal of Educational Management. 27(4). 356–376
- Avery, G.C. (2005), Leadership for Sustainable Futures: Achieving Success in a Competitive World, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham. [CrossRef]
- Avery, G., & Bergsteiner, H. (2011a). Sustainable leadership practices for enhancing business resilience and performance, Strategy & Leadership, 39(3), 5–15. [CrossRef]
- Avery, G.C. and Bergsteiner, H. (2010), Honeybees and Locusts: The Business Case for Sustainable Leadership, Allen & Unwin, Sydney.
- McCann, J. T. and Holt, R. A. (2010), “Defining sustainable leadership”, International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management, 2(2), 204–210. [CrossRef]
- Al-Swidi, A. K., Nawawi, M., M. K. & Al-Hosam, A. (2012). “Is the Relationship between Employees’ Psychological Empowerment and Employees’ Job Satisfaction Contingent on the Transformational Leadership? A Study on the Yemeni Islamic Banks”, Asian Social Science, 8 (10).
- Opoku, A., Ahmed, V. & Cruickshank (2015). “Leadership, culture and sustainable built environment”, Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 5 (2)
- Thomas, J. (2013). Study on Causes and Effects of Employee Turnover in Construction Industry. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 2319–7064.
- Avery, G., & Bergsteiner, H. (2011b). How BMW successfully practices sustainable leadership principles. Strategy & Leadership,11–18. [CrossRef]
- Kantabutra, S., & Avery, G. (2011). Sustainable leadership at Siam Cement Group. Journal of Business Strategy,32–41. [CrossRef]
- Hamimah, A., Abdul Hadi, M. N., Siti Maimunah, M. A., Azizan, S., & Chong, H. Y. (2011). Bills of Quantities: Perspectives of Contractors in Malaysia. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(11), 863–873.
- Huang, C. F., Yang, L. R., and Ou, Y. H. (2007). “A study on the relationship between job stress and job satisfaction of construction engineers,” Proceedings of CSCE 2007 Annual General Meeting & Conference, Yellowknife, Canada.
- Sun, K. S. (2011). The turnover intentions for construction engineers. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 19(5). 550–556
- Bilau, A. A., Ajagbe, M. A., Sholanke, A. B., & Sani, T. A. (2015). Impact of employee turnover in small and medium construction firms: A literature review. Internationbal Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT). 4(2). 976–984
- Muhammad, N.T, Muhammad, R. & Riaz, A. (2013) ‘The impact of employee turnover on the efficiency of the organization’. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Institute of Interdisciplinary Business Research. 4(9): 1–27.
- Wal-Mart CEO Lee Scott Unveils “Sustainability 360” (2007). Retrieved October 11, 2015, from http://corporate.walmart.com/_news_/news-archive/2007/02/01/wal-mart-ceo-lee-scott-unveils-sustainability-360.
- Leach, W.D. (2008), Shared Governance in Higher Education: Structural and Cultural, Responses to a Changing National Climate Center for Collaborative Policy, California State University, Sacramento, CA.
- Suriyankietkaew, S., & Avery, G. (2014). Employee satisfaction and sustainable leadership practices in Thai SMEs. Journal of Global Responsibility JGR,160–173. [CrossRef]
- White, R.J., D’Souza, R.R. & McIlwraith, J.C. (2007), “Leadership in venture backed companies: going the distance”, Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 13, 121–132. [CrossRef]
- Liphadzi, M. (2015). Leadership style practices of construction and project managers in the South African construction industry (Master thesis). University of Johannesburg. Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Emad, A. (2014). Leadership importance in construction productivity improvement. Global Advanced Research Journal of Management and Business Studies. 3(3), 114–125.
- Jarad, G. H. (2012). The construction manager leading characteristics for the success of construction projects in the Gaza Strip (Master thesis). The Islamic University of Gaza. Gaza.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.