MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- M. Santamouris, Energy And Climate In The Urban Built Environment.James And James Science Publishers, London., 2001.
- J. E. Anderson, G. Wulfhorst, and W. Lang, “Energy analysis of the built environment—A review and outlook,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 44, pp. 149–158, 2015. [CrossRef]
- 2001 Global report on Human Settlements, “Cities in The Globalizing World.,” 2006.
- M. Castelli, L. Trujillo, L. Vanneschi, and A. Popovič, “Prediction of Energy Performance of Residential Buildings: aGenetic Programming Approach,” Energy Build., 2015.
- A. Misni, “The Effects of Surrounding Vegetation, Building Construction and Human Factors on the Thermal Perfomance of Housing in a Tropical Environment,” 2012.
- L. Yang, H. Yan, and J. C. Lam, “Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications - A review,” Appl. Energy, vol. 115, pp. 164–173, 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Ismail, M. H. Abdul Samad, A. M. A. Rahman, and F. S. Yeok, “Cooling Potentials and CO2 Uptake of Ipomoea Pes-caprae Installed on the Flat Roof of a Single Storey Residential Building in Malaysia,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 35, no. December 2011, pp. 361–368, Jan. 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. P. Tso, “The Impact of Urban Development on the Thermal Environment of Singapore.,” Pap. Present. Rep. Tech. Conf. Trop. Urban Clim. Dhaka, 1994.
- O. T. S. Yeo, K. Saito, and I. Said, “Quantitative Study of Green Area for Climate Sensitive Terraced Housing Area Design in Malaysia,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 18, p. 012101, 2014. [CrossRef]
- L. I. U. Memon, R. A. Leung, D. Y. C., & Chunho, “A Review On The Generation, Determination And Mitigation Of Urban Heat Island.,” pp. 20, 120–128., 2008.
- M. H. A. S. A. A. M. A. R. Asmat Ismail, “Using Green Roof Concept As A Passive Design Technology To Minimise The Impact Of Global Warming..,” 2nd Int. Conf. Built Environ. Dev. Ctries. (ICBEDC 2008), 2008.
- E. G. McPherson, L. P. Herrington, and G. M. Heisler, “Impacts of vegetation on residential heating and cooling,” Energy Build., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 41–51, 1988. [CrossRef]
- S. Akbari, H. Davis, S. Dorsano, S. Huang, J., & Winnet, Cooling our communities, a guidebook on tree planting and light-coloured surfacing Washington. Lawrence Berkerly Laboratory, 1992.
- DOE, “Tomorrow’s Energy Today for Cities and Countries: Cooling Our Cities U.S.,” Dep. Energy, pp. 1–6., 1993.
- A. Misni, “Modifying the Outdoor Temperature around Single-Family Residences: The Influence of Landscaping,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 105, pp. 664–673, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. K. S. O. Thani, N. H. N. Mohamad, and S. Idilfitri, “Modification of Urban Temperature in Hot-Humid Climate Through Landscape Design Approach: A Review,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 68, pp. 439–450, 2012. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.