MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Al-Arjani, A. H. (1995). Impact of cultural issues on the scheduling of housing maintenance in a Saudi Arabian urban project. International Journal of Project Management Vol. 13 No.6, pp. 373–382. [CrossRef]
- Ali, A. S. (2009). Cost decision making in building maintenance practice in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management,7, pp 298–306. [CrossRef]
- Allen, D. (1993). What is Building Maintenance? Facilities, 11 iss 3, 7–12. [CrossRef]
- Azlan, S. A. (2009). Cost decision making in building maintenance practise in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, Vol.7No.4, pp 298–306.
- Azlan, S. A., Kamaruzzaman, S.-N., Sulaiman, R., & Peng, Y. C. (2010). Factors affecting housing maintenance cost in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, Vol 8, pp 285–298. [CrossRef]
- Bavani, M. (2010). Most lifts faulty due to vandalism, The Star Malaysia, March 1,.
- Chanter, B., & Smallow, P. (2007). Building Maintenance Management. Blackwell Science: Oxford. [CrossRef]
- Cheung, M. S., & Kyle, B. R. (1996). Service life prediction of concrete structures by reliability analysis. Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 10 No.1, pp.45–55. [CrossRef]
- Chudley, R. (1981). The Maintenance and Adoptation of Building. New York: Lognan Inc.
- David, W. W., & Arthur, B. (1989). Management to maintain quality in buildings”, Proceedings of Implementation of quality in construction. Copenhagen, .
- Haram, M. A. (1995). Integration approach to condition-based reliability assessment and maintenance planning.(Ph D. Thesis), University of Exeter.
- El-Haram, M. A., & Horner, M. W. (2002). Factor affecting housing maintenance cost. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 8 No2, pp. 115–123. [CrossRef]
- Emma, M. A. Z., Syahrul, & N.K. (2009). Personnel characteristics of maintenance practices a case of high-rise office building in Malaysia. journal of Subtainable Development, Vol 2 No.1, 111–116.
- Francis, W. H. Y., Lee, W.L, Ng., C.K. (2001). Building energy efficiency and the remuneration of operation and maintenance personel. Facilities,20, 406–413.
- Glen, ID (1992). Determining sample size. Agricultural Education and Communication Department, Florida Cooperative Extension Service, 20 Mac 2013, available at: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pd006
- Gillham, B. (2000). Developing a Questionnaire. Continuum, London.
- Hammad, A. A.-., Al-Mubaiyadh, S., & Mahmoud, T. (1996). Public versus private sector’s assessment of problems facing the building maintenance industry in Saudi Arabia. Building Research & Information, Vol. 24 No.4, pp. 245–254. [CrossRef]
- Horner, R. M., Haram, EL-, M. A., & Munns, A. (1997). Building maintenance cost strategy: a new management approach. International Journal of Quality in Maintenance, Vol. 3 No.4, pp273–280. [CrossRef]
- John, G. A., & Croome, D. J. C.-. (2005). Contextual prerequisites for the application of ILS principles to the building services industr. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 12 No. 4, pp. 307–328. [CrossRef]
- Kelly, A., & Harris, M. J. (1978). Management of Industrial Maintenance. Butterworths, London.
- Khalid, K., Marosszeky, M., & Davis, S. (2006). Managing subcontractor supply chain for quality in construction. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 13 No.1, pp. 27–42. [CrossRef]
- Lateef, O. A. (2008). Building maintenance management in Malaysia. Journal of Building Appraisal, Vol. 4 No.3, pp. 207–214. [CrossRef]
- Lee, & Wordsworth, P.(2001). Lee’s Building Maintenance Management. Blackwell science: Oxford.
- Lee, H. H. Y., & Scott, D. (2009). Overview of maintenance strategy, acceptable maintenance standard and resources from a building maintenance operation perspective. Journal of Building Appraisal, Vol. 4 No. 4, pp. 269–278. [CrossRef]
- Leonardo, L. (2011). Interview, senior maintenance engineer. In Y. C. f. M. Contacting (Ed.). Dammam.
- Leong, K. C. (2004). The essence of good facility management- Aguide for maximization of facilities asset economic life and asset opptimissation for realiable services and user satisfaction.(Vol. Vol 24).
- Love, P. E. D., & Irani, Z. (2003). A project management quality cost information system for the construction industry. Information & Management,, Vol. 40 No. 7, pp.649–661. [CrossRef]
- Malek, A. (2013). Simple Research.
- Mills, E. D. (1980). Building Maintenance and Preservation-A Guide to Design and Management. Butterworths.
- Mjema, E. A. M. (2002). An analysis of personnel capacity requirement in the maintenance depertment by using simulation method. journal of Quality in Maintenance, Vol. 8 No. 3, pp. 253–273. [CrossRef]
- Narayan, V. (2003). Effective Maintenance Management: Risk and Reliability Strategies for Optimizing Performance. New York, NY: Industrial Press.
- Neves, L. C., Frangopal, D. M., & Cruz, P. S. (2004). Cost of life extension of deteriorating structures under reliability-based maintenance. Computers & Structures,, Vol. 82 Nos 13-14, pp. 1077–1089. [CrossRef]
- Neuman, W.L. (1991). Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches.United States Of America: Pearson
- O’Neil, D. (1974). The determinants of housing cost. Architects Journal, Vol.3, pp. 753–755.
- Olubdun, F. (2001). A multivariate approach to the prediction of maintenance needs in public housing: the tenant dimension. Structural Survey, Vol. 19 No. 2, pp. 133–141. [CrossRef]
- Olubodun, F., & Mole, T. (1999). Evaluation of defect influencing factors in public housing in the UK. Structural Survey, Vol. 17 No 3, pp. 170–178. [CrossRef]
- Pascual, R., Meruane, V., & Rey, P. A. (2008). On the effect of downtime costs and budget constraint on preventive and replacement policies. Reliability Engineering & System Safety Vol. 93 No. 1, pp. 144–151. [CrossRef]
- Raymond, C. M., & Joan, C. F. E. (1991). Preventive Maintenance of Buildings. London: Chapman and Hall.
- Report Majlis Bandaya Jphor Bharu (2015)
- Rydell, C. P. (1970). Factor Affecting Maintenance and Operating Cost in Federal Public Housing Projects. New York NY: The Rand corporation.
- Sanjay, M. (2014). Primary Data Analysis.
- Seeley, I. H. (1987). Building Maintenance. Palgave: New York, NY. [CrossRef]
- Shabha, G. (2003). A low-cost maintenance approach to high-rise flats. Facilities, Vol. 21, Nos 13/14 pp. 315–322. [CrossRef]
- Shohet, I. M., & Pacuik, M. (2004). Service life prediction of exterior cladding components under standard conditions. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 22 No. 10, pp.1081–1090. [CrossRef]
- Skinner, N. P. (1982). Local authority house maintenance – the variation in expenditure. Housing Review, Vol. 31, pp. 92–94.
- Slater, K. (1892). An investigation into hospital maintenance expenditure in the North West Regional Health Authority (P. S. (Ed.) Ed.). Bradon, London: New Directions, E. & F.N. Spon.
- Sonthya, V. (2006). Relationship between building characteristics and rental to support serviced apartment investment. Paper presented at the paper presented at the Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PRRES) Conference.
- Teo, E. A. L., & Harikrishna, N. (2006). A quantitative method for efficient maintenance of plastered and painted facades. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 24 No. 12, pp. 1283–1293. [CrossRef]
- Thompson, P. (1994). The maintenance factor in facilities management. Facilities, Vol. 12 No. 6, pp. 13–16. [CrossRef]
- Tiun, L. T. (2003). The Management of High Rise Housing Complex, Utusan Melayu.
- Tiun, L. T. (2006). Managing high- rise residential building in Malaysia : Where are we? Paper presented at the 2ND NAPREC CONFERENCE, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- UmarAl-Turki. (2011). A framework for strategic planning in maintenance. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 17 No 2, 150–162. [CrossRef]
- Wong, L. T. (2006). A cost model for plumbing and drainage systems. Facilities, Vol. 20 Nos 11/12, pp 986–993.
- Yip, N. M. (2001). Tenant participation and the management of public housing – the estate management advisory committee of Hong Kong. Property Management, Vol. 19 No. 1, pp. 10–18. [CrossRef]
- Yusoff, Y. M., Tawil, N. M., Hamzah, N., Abdullah, N. A. G., & Musa, A. R. (2011). Tinjauan Kesan Fasiliti Kediaman Bertingkat Terhadap Amaun Dana Pengurusan. Journal Design + Built, 4, 32–40.
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ben Rabha, M., Boujmil, M.F., Saadoun, M., Bessaïs, B., Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published)
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009)
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.