MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- The Malay Online. Improve The Quality of Public Transport Services. 2 October 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bernama. Public Transport Fare Increase Is Necessary. 17 April 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Astro Awani. Reorganisation Of The Department: Solve Public Transport Problem. 27 July 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- The Malaysian Insider. Public Transport In KL Needs To Be Improve Due To Increasing Users. 23 December 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- My News Hub. Improve Quality Of Services will Increase People Mobility. 11 October 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Mstar. Logistic and Transport Sector Remains Priority. 21 May 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Azmi AbdulAziz & Nor FanimMohd. Amin. Transforming The Land Public Transport System In Malaysia. Journeys (2012). [Google Scholar]
- OniS.I, OkanlawonK.R & AsenimeC.O. Institutional Framework For The Transformation of Transport Administration in Metropolitan Lagos In An Agenda for a New Nigeria : The Imperative of Transformation, AnifowoseR. and BabawaleT. (eds.). Concept Publications Limited (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Government Transformation Programme. Annual Report 2014, Government of Malaysia (2014). [Google Scholar]
- WapweraS.D, MalloD.M. and JirikoG.J. Institutional Framework And Constraints In The Urban And Regional Planning System In Jos Metropolis, Nigeria. Journal Of Geography (2015). [Google Scholar]
- The Star Online. System To Suit Public Needs. 13 February 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport. Strategy Paper – Providing Seamless Transportation. Government of Malaysia (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Economic Planning Unit. Eleventh Malaysia Plan (RMK-11). Government of Malaysia (2015). [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey & Company How To Make A City Great. Europe (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Public Transport User Assosiations. Public Transportation. Victoria, Australia (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transport London. Travel Training : Good Practice Guidance. The National Archives, London (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Land Transport Authority. Land Transport Authority Annual Report. Singapore (2014). [Google Scholar]
- PoorjafariV., & PoorjafariM.. Integration in Urban Public Transport Systems. Journal (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Arief Irsyad. The Problem With Malaysia’s Public Transport. Is Change On The Horizon?. Malaysian Digest.com. Retrieved on 7 February 2016. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PintoMR. Metropolitan City Governance in India. New Delhi Sage (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Zulina Zakaria. The Institutional Framework for Urban Transportation and Land Use Planning and Management in the Globalizing Kuala Lumpur Region. Research Paperwork (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Global Development Research Center. Sustainability Dimensions of Transport Systems. Japan (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Land Public Transport Commission. Greater KL/Klang Valley – Land Public Transport Master Plan. ALMEC Corporation (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.