MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- The Malay Online. Improve The Quality of Public Transport Services. 2 October 2014 (2014).
- Bernama. Public Transport Fare Increase Is Necessary. 17 April 2015 (2015).
- Astro Awani. Reorganisation Of The Department: Solve Public Transport Problem. 27 July 2015 (2015).
- The Malaysian Insider. Public Transport In KL Needs To Be Improve Due To Increasing Users. 23 December 2014 (2014).
- My News Hub. Improve Quality Of Services will Increase People Mobility. 11 October 2014 (2014).
- Mstar. Logistic and Transport Sector Remains Priority. 21 May 2015 (2015).
- Azmi AbdulAziz & Nor FanimMohd. Amin. Transforming The Land Public Transport System In Malaysia. Journeys (2012).
- OniS.I, OkanlawonK.R & AsenimeC.O. Institutional Framework For The Transformation of Transport Administration in Metropolitan Lagos In An Agenda for a New Nigeria : The Imperative of Transformation, AnifowoseR. and BabawaleT. (eds.). Concept Publications Limited (2006).
- Government Transformation Programme. Annual Report 2014, Government of Malaysia (2014).
- WapweraS.D, MalloD.M. and JirikoG.J. Institutional Framework And Constraints In The Urban And Regional Planning System In Jos Metropolis, Nigeria. Journal Of Geography (2015).
- The Star Online. System To Suit Public Needs. 13 February 2014 (2014).
- Ministry of Transport. Strategy Paper – Providing Seamless Transportation. Government of Malaysia (2014).
- Economic Planning Unit. Eleventh Malaysia Plan (RMK-11). Government of Malaysia (2015).
- McKinsey & Company How To Make A City Great. Europe (2013).
- Public Transport User Assosiations. Public Transportation. Victoria, Australia (2010).
- Department of Transport London. Travel Training : Good Practice Guidance. The National Archives, London (2011).
- Land Transport Authority. Land Transport Authority Annual Report. Singapore (2014).
- PoorjafariV., & PoorjafariM.. Integration in Urban Public Transport Systems. Journal (2011).
- Arief Irsyad. The Problem With Malaysia’s Public Transport. Is Change On The Horizon?. Malaysian Digest.com. Retrieved on 7 February 2016. (2015)
- PintoMR. Metropolitan City Governance in India. New Delhi Sage (2000).
- Zulina Zakaria. The Institutional Framework for Urban Transportation and Land Use Planning and Management in the Globalizing Kuala Lumpur Region. Research Paperwork (2003).
- Global Development Research Center. Sustainability Dimensions of Transport Systems. Japan (2015).
- Land Public Transport Commission. Greater KL/Klang Valley – Land Public Transport Master Plan. ALMEC Corporation (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.