MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- O. A. Olatunji and W. D. Sher, “A Comparative Analysis of 2D Computer-Aided Estimating (CAE) and BIM Estimating Procedures,” in Handbook of Research on Building Information Modeling and Construction Informatics: Concepts and Technologies, 2010, pp. 170–189. [CrossRef]
- CRC Construction Innovation, “Adopting BIM for facilities management: Solutions for managing the Sydney Opera House,” 2007.
- C. Furneaux and R. Kivvits, “BIM – Implications for Government,” 2008.
- D. Bryde, M. Broquetas, and J. M. Volm, “The project benefits of Building Information Modelling (BIM),“ Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 31, pp. 971–980, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Kalinichuk and A. Tomek, “Construction Industry Products Diversification by Implementation of BIM,” Int. J. Eng. Technol. Innov., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 251–258, 2013.
- B. Abbasnejad and H. I. Moud, “BIM and Basic Challenges Associated with its Definitions, Interpretations and Expectations,” Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 287–294, 2013.
- G. Nagalingam, H. S. Jayasena, and K. A. T. O. Ranadewa, “Building Information Modelling and Future Quantity Surveyor’s Practice in Sri Lankan Construction Industry,” in The Second World Construction Symposium 2013: Socio-Economic Sustainability in Construction, 2013, pp. 81–92.
- N. Thurairajah and D. Goucher, “Advantages and Challenges of Using BIM : a Cost Consultant’s Perspective,” in 49th ASC Annual International Conference Proceedings, 2013.
- J. D. Goedert and P. Meadati, “Integrating Construction Process Documentation into Building Information Modeling,” J. Constr. Eng. Manag., vol. 134, pp. 509–516, 2008. [CrossRef]
- G. Kim, H. Park, and J. Shin, “An Assessment of the Accuracy of Cost Estimation Using Building Information Modeling in Design Process,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 291–294, pp. 2822–2825, 2013. [CrossRef]
- RICS, “International BIM implementation guide,” 2014.
- McGraw Hill Construction, “SmartMarket Report: The Business Value of BIM for Construction in Major Global Markets,” 2014.
- J. K. Quek, “Strategies and Frameworks for Adopting Building Information Modelling (BIM) for Quantity Surveyors,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 174–177, pp. 3404–3419, 2012. [CrossRef]
- CIDB, “Issues and challenges in implementating BIM for SME’s in the construction industry,” 2013.
- Z. Zahrizan, N. M. Ali, A. T. Haron, A. Marshall-ponting, and Z. Abd, “Exploring the Adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the Malaysian Construction Industry: A Qualitative Approach,” IJRET Int. J. Res. Eng. Technol., vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 384–395, 2013.
- CIDB, “BIM in Malaysia,” 2013. [Online]. Available: www.bimcenter.com.my.
- Bernama, “Adopt BIM technology, CIDB urges industry players,” Daily Express, 23-Sep-2014.
- McGraw Hill Construction, “SmartMarket Report: The Business Value of BIM in Europe,” 2010.
- Masterspec, “New Zealand National BIM Survey 2012,” 2012.
- Masterspec, “New Zealand National BIM Survey 2013,” 2013.
- NBS, “NBS International BIM Report 2013,” 2013.
- McGraw Hill Construction, “SmartMarket Report: The Business Value of BIM in South Korea,” 2012.
- McGraw Hill Construction, “SmartMarket Report: The Business Value of BIM for Owners,” 2014.
- K. Newton and N. Chileshe, “Awareness, Usage and Benefits of Building Information Modelling (BIM) Adoption – The Case of The South Australian Construction Organisations,” in Procs 28th Annual ARCOM Conference, 2012, pp. 3–12.
- BCIS, “RICS 2011 Building Information Modelling Survey Report,” 2011.
- K. T. Tse, A. K. Wong, and F. K. Wong, “Building information modelling in material take-off in a Hong Kong project,” in Collaborative Construction Information Management, 1st ed., G. Q. Shen, P. Brandon, and A. N. Baldwin, Eds. New York: Spon Press, 2009, pp. 186–197.
- J. Boon and C. Prigg, “Evolution of Quantity Surveying Practice in the Use of BIM – the New Zealand Experience,” in Proceedings of the CIB International Conference on Management and Innovation for a Sustainable Built Environment., 2012, pp. 84–98.
- A. Aibinu and S. Venkatesh, “Status of BIM Adoption and the BIM Experience of Cost Consultants in Australia,“ J. Prof. Issues Eng. Educ. Pract.,2013.
- J. Choi, H. Kim, and I. Kim, “Open BIM-based quantity take-off system for schematic estimation of building frame in early design stage,” J. Comput. Des. Eng., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 16–25, 2015.
- A. Monteiro and J. P. Martins, “A survey on modeling guidelines for quantity takeoff-oriented BIM-based design,” Autom. Constr., vol. 35, pp. 238–253, 2013. [CrossRef]
- Z. Shen and R. R. A. Issa, “Quantitative evaluation of the BIM-assisted construction detailed cost estimates,” J. Inf. Technol. Constr., vol. 15, pp. 234–257, 2010.
- F. P. Lai, D. Halvitigala, J. Boon, and R. Birchmore, “How can BIM Technology assist in optimising the Life Cycle Cost of a Building?,” in 16th Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Conference, 2010.
- A. Nadeem, A. K. D. Wong, and F. K. W. Wong, “Bill of Quantities with 3D Views Using Building Information Modeling,” Arab. J. Sci. Eng., vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 2465–2477, 2015. [CrossRef]
- O. A. Olatunji and W. Sher, “Perspectives on Estimating Practices Modelling,” Australas. J. Constr. Econ. Build., vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 32–53, 2014.
- C. Harrison and D. Thurnell, “BIM Implementation in a New Zealand Consulting Quantity Surveying Practice,” Int. J. Constr. Supply Chain Manag., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2015.
- K. U. Gokce and H. U. Gokce, “IFC View for Bill of Quantities for Software Interoperability,” in Proceedings of the 30th CIB W78 International Conference, 2013, pp. 827–836.
- E. Plebankiewicz, K. Zima, and M. Skibniewski, “Construction cost and time planning using BIM-based applications,” in Creative Construction Conference, 2015, pp. 537–545.
- T.-H. Chuang, B.-C. Lee, and I.-C. Wu, “Applying Cloud Computing Technology To BIM Visualization and Manipulation,” in 28th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 2011, pp. 144–149.
- D. W. Dahl, A. Chattopadhyay, and G. J. Gorn, “The importance of visualisation in concept design,” Des. Stud., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 5–26, 2001. [CrossRef]
- M. Chen and L. Floridi, “An analysis of information visualization,” Syntheses, vol. 190, pp. 3421–3438, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Ali, T. Haron, and A. Marshall-ponting, “Exploring the Barriers and Driving Factors in Implementing Building Information Modelling ( BIM ) in the Malaysian Construction Industry : A Preliminary Study,” J. Inst. Eng. Malaysia, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- CRC Construction Innovation, National guidelines for digital modelling. 2009.
- A. Z. Sheth and S. M. Malsane, “Building Information Modelling, a Tool for Green Built Environment,” in All India Seminar on Innovation in Green Building Technology, Green Build 2014, 2014.
- R. Eadie, H. Odeyinka, M. Browne, C. Mckeown, and M. Yohanis, “An Analysis of the Drivers for Adopting Building Information Modelling,” J. Inf. Technol. Constr., vol. 18, pp. 338–352, 2013.
- J. Boon, “Preparing for the BIM Revolution,” in 13th Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors Congress (PAQS 2009), 2009, pp. 33–40.
- P. Rajendran, T. Seow, and K. Goh, “Bulding Information Modeling (BIM) in design stage to assist in time, cost and quality in construction innovation,” Int. J. Conceptions Manag. Soc. Sci., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 52–55, 2014.
- J. Kim, “Use of BIM for Effective Visualization Teaching Approach in Construction Education,” J. Prof. Issues Eng. Educ. Pract., vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 214–223, 2012. [CrossRef]
- InfoComm International, “Building Information Modeling (BIM) Guide,” 2011.
- R. M. Leicht and J. I. Messner, “Comparing Traditional Schematic Design Documentation To a Schematic Building Information Model,” in Proceedings of CIB W78 24th International Conference on Information Technology in Construction, 1997, pp. 39–46.
- R. P. Kumanayake and R. M. P. S. Bandara, “Building Information Modelling (BIM); How It Improves Building Performance,” in International Symposium on Ensuring National Security Through Reconciliation & Sustainable Development, 2012, pp. 357–365.
- J. Boshoff, “Building Information Modelling (BIM),” Civil Engineering, no. March, p. 56, 2014.
- Z. Ma and Z. Liu, “BIM-based Intelligent Acquisition of Construction Information for Cost Estimation of Building Projects,” Procedia Eng., vol. 85, pp. 358–367, 2014. [CrossRef]
- P. Demian and D. Walters, “The advantages of information management through building information modelling,” Constr. Manag. Econ., pp. 1–13, 2013.
- N. Alp and C. Manning, “Creating a Plan for Building Information Modeling,” pp. 2732–2734, 2014.
- A. Gerrard, J. Zuo, G. Zillante, and M. Skitmore, “Building Information Modeling in the Australian Architecture Engineering and Construction Industry,” in Handbook of Research on Building Information Modeling and Construction Informatics, J. Underwood and U. Isikdag, Eds. IGI Global, 2009, pp. 521–544.
- A. Sawhney and P. Singhal, “Drivers and Barriers to the Use of Building Information Modelling in India,” Int. J. 3-D Inf. Model., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 46–63, 2013.
- G. Aranda-mena, A. Chevez, J. Crawford, R. Wakefield, T. Froese, J. Frazer, S. Gard, and D. Nielsen, “Business Drivers for Building Information Modelling,” 2008.
- V. Popov, V. Juocevicius, D. Migilinskas, L. Ustinovichius, and S. Mikalauskas, “The use of a virtual building design and construction model for developing an effective project concept in 5D environment,” Autom. Constr., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 357–367, May 2010. [CrossRef]
- NBS, “NBS National BIM Report 2014,” 2014.
- C. Mccartney, “Factors Effecting the Uptake of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in the Auckland Architecture, Engineering, & Construction (AEC) Industry,” 2010.
- D. A. Campbell, “Building Information Modeling: The Web3D Application for AEC,” in Web3D 2007, 2007, pp. 173–177.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.