MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Alavi Tabar, A. R. (2003). A Model of Citizen’s Participation in Urban Governance (2nd Ed.). National Organization of Municipalities, Tehran.
- Carlo, G. (2005). Architecture’s public, in Blundel, P., Petrescu, D., Till, J., Architecture and Participation, Spon Press, London:3–22.
- Eslami, G. M. (2001). The Process of Internal Production and Development. Fine Arts Journal, No. 10.
- Ghaffari, Gh. R. (2000) “explain the affecting social and cultural factors for the organized socio-economic involvement”, Thesis of Social Sciences University, Tehran, Iran.
- Habibi, M. & Saidi Rezvani, H. (2005). Participatory Urban Development, Theoretical Exploration of Situation in Iran, Fine Arts Journal, No. 24.
- Hersey, P & Blonckiard, K. (1988) Management of organizational Behaviour: utilizing Human Resources, Engle wood cliffs, New Jersey.
- Ismaili, A. (1999). Presenting Demands of People in the Process of Reconstruction and Planning of City of Bam. Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, Tehran.
- Ismaili, A.(2005) “ the presentation of the people’s demands in the reconstruction and planning process of the Bam city”, Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, Tehran.
- Kamel Nia, H. (2008). Architecture and Patterns of Collective Design, Doctoral Dissertation in Architecture, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran.
- Mac Logan, P. & Christonel, (1997). The Participation Age (2nd Ed.). (Mostafa Eslamieh, Trans.). The Cultural Research Bureau, Tehran.
- Mack Legan, P. & Krystunel. (1997), “Partnership Age” (Second Edition) (translated by Mustafa Islamiya 1999), the Cultural Research Bureau, Tehran.
- Mahmoudi, A. S. (2005). Educational Papers. Publications of Negahe Emrooz, Tehran.
- Mahmoudi, A. S. (2005) “The set of the education essays”, publishing by Nashr-e-Negah-e-Emroz, Tehran.
- Maslow (1367). Motivation And Personality, (Ahmad Rezavani, Trans.). Cultural Deputy of Astan Ghods, Mashhad.
- Rahnavard, F. (1385), “point of view’s participate”, Institute of education and researching Management & Planning, Tehran.
- Rahnavard, F. (2006). Participation Approach. Higher Institute of Education and Research. Management and Planning, Tehran.
- Razavi, Z. (2005) “initiative of the people in decision-making, construction and reconstruction of Bam & Baravat cities”, the Interior Ministry, Tehran.
- Rezaei, M.A.A.S. (2002) Housing in Islam, Mehr Amir, Qom.se
- Salama, A.(1995) Environmental Evaluation, jurnal of Architecturval Reseavch. AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY.
- Salama, A & O’Reilly, M. W & Noschis, K.(2005) Architectural Education Today:Cross-Cultural Perspectives, Comportements and authors.
- Sanoff, H. (2000) Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning. New York, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Till, J.(2005) The negation of hope, in Blundel, P. Petrescu, D.
- Tosi, M. A. (1991), “participation in management and ownership” (Fourth Edition), The training centre of Administration Mamegment, Tehran.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.